Adelaide or Melbourne??

Old Mar 11th 2005, 5:49 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Adelaide or Melbourne??

Can't decide? Any views please?
Old Mar 11th 2005, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

sam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nice
Talking Re: Adelaide or Melbourne??

Hey rooksie you still on here ! you been on it all day??? lol

Your hubby watch the newcastle match! ???

good news bout brij! bet they'll be having a good weekend!!

well we were thinking the same as you which 1 but out of the 2 mel or ad i think we would be choosing adelaide the work is there for mick (i think) and from what i've gathered from peoples views and stuff there is Sh*t loads of work to do with construction so that would keep me happy (knowing that there is work there for mick) PLUS THE WEATHER IS WARMER in ADELAIDE THAN MEL according to climate averages on the various sites!!!
Old Mar 11th 2005, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: Adelaide or Melbourne??

Never been to Adelaide but was a consideration at first with us, the research that we did it did seem like a nice city surrounded by parks, not to big a city was a common theme we came across. Melbourne i was impressed with, quite a pretty city that was easy to get around. There was some great resturants there, we had kangaroo. wallaby and crocodile all lovelly (sorry vegies ), a clean city. All i can say is to do as much research as possible and good luck with your choice.
Old Mar 11th 2005, 6:45 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sam mick kurt
Hey rooksie you still on here ! you been on it all day??? lol

Your hubby watch the newcastle match! ???

good news bout brij! bet they'll be having a good weekend!!

well we were thinking the same as you which 1 but out of the 2 mel or ad i think we would be choosing adelaide the work is there for mick (i think) and from what i've gathered from peoples views and stuff there is Sh*t loads of work to do with construction so that would keep me happy (knowing that there is work there for mick) PLUS THE WEATHER IS WARMER in ADELAIDE THAN MEL according to climate averages on the various sites!!!
i admit, im an adict - need a spell in the priory!

yeah we watched the match - shearer is a hero and i think shane given is superb goalie. robert is my fave though!!

im all for warner weather myself but i had though that we had decided on melbourne but now we not so sure - arghhhhh
Old Mar 11th 2005, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

sam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nice
Cool Re: Adelaide or Melbourne??

SHEARER IS THE MAN!! Have met GIVEN looks even nicer in person and those legs! lol ha ha ha

Still we aint got a clue about what to do don't know if we go SIR or STNI (well mick don't know ) coz we too don't know where to go! he would love to go to the east coast somewhere (coffs harbour and alike outside the main places on a SIR) or try and settle in Adelaide MEN WOMEN KNOW TOO WELL WHAT THEY ARE LIKE!!!!

Last edited by sam mick kurt; Mar 11th 2005 at 7:04 pm. Reason: spelling in french or something!
Old Mar 11th 2005, 7:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sam mick kurt
SHEARER IS THE MAN!! Have met GIVEN looks even nicer in person and those legs! lol ha ha ha

Still we aint got a clue about what to do don't know if we go SIR or STNI (well mick don't know ) coz we too don't know where to go! he would love to go to the east coast somewhere (coffs harbour and alike outside the main places on a SIR) or try and settle in Adelaide MEN WOMEN KNOW TOO WELL WHAT THEY ARE LIKE!!!!
i have a friend in coffs i have known for years - sounds fab
Old Mar 11th 2005, 7:52 pm
wombat42

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Can't decide? Any views please?
Actually visiting the cities yourselves is the only way you are going to decide.
Just because someone on this foum says either Melbourne or Adelaide is the greatest place on earth or a dump does'nt mean you will think so yourselves,
once you visit you may think the opposite to what someone else says.