Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Living?

Adelaide Living?

Old Sep 2nd 2005, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of
Question Adelaide Living?

Dear All

Maybe I am asking fot too much, but can anyone give me a run down on the best areas to live in Adelaide taking into account access to beach, access to the city, train stations, good schools, parks, shops, nights out etc. Generally which areas are cosmopolitan living. As things progress we will be doing a reccie to see.

Cheers

Mick
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all
Default Re: Adelaide Living?

Hi

Burnside, Norwood, Fitzroy, Prospect, Parkside, Urrbrae, North Adelaide, S.E precinct CBD! (Off the top of my head)!

gd
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

cybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant future

Try posting your question on the Adelaide Brits board:

http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaideb...hp?showforum=1

You will get more replies.
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gdcollectables
Hi

Burnside, Norwood, Fitzroy, Prospect, Parkside, Urrbrae, North Adelaide, S.E precinct CBD! (Off the top of my head)!

gd

Thanks
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all

Hi

I can predict the replies you'll get too!!

gd
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 2:50 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

gd

Know all!
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Course!!

After hanging around for 2 years, you get a sense of deja vu!

gd
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:53 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

gd

Hallett Cove !!!!
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

gd
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Not you too - Corker??

gd
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 3:34 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Not you too - Corker??

gd
Yes and I think they're lovely puppies...
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

No, not the puppies - the choice of address!

gd
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 6:18 pm
NEO LIVES

No, not the puppies - the choice of address!

gd

Are you in Hallett Cove.??? or is there something about Hallett Cove that we should know about..???
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 8:26 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CORKER
Are you in Hallett Cove.??? or is there something about Hallett Cove that we should know about..???

hhmmm...got me thinking too.....I have recently been hearing that Hallett Cove has a large percentage of poms...personally that does not bother me/interest me/worry me.....whatever. We loved the area, that's all!
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 9:13 pm
NEO LIVES

Originally Posted by lucyb
hhmmm...got me thinking too.....I have recently been hearing that Hallett Cove has a large percentage of poms...personally that does not bother me/interest me/worry me.....whatever. We loved the area, that's all!
Well a few more poms won't hurt then...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.