Wikiposts

Adelaide Hills

Old Mar 19th 2004, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point

unreal mate....see you in a few months!!!
Old Mar 19th 2004, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

evorobin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by scottalison6
HI..my brother lives in Kersbrook which is in the hills and loves it..Not sure if its a bit too rural for me but i'll let you know when we get there!!!!(staying at his til we find a rental)

cheers

scott
I seem to remember posting about the armed robbery at your brothers local pub

Actually Kersbrook is one of my favourate places but commuting to the city five days a week would kill me!!!

Atleast the drive through chain of ponds makes up for it. Good luck with the move mate.
Old Mar 19th 2004, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Adelaide Hills

Originally posted by Jamesy
We loved the Adelaide Hills when we validated a few weeks ago! In particular Mount Barker, any comments from peeps living out there or near there on places to live would be appreciated, also can anyone recommend good Schools?

Thanks
Hi Jamesy, I live in Stirling in the Adelaide Hills which I think is a beautiful place, good schools,good shops in the village, and just
15-20 minutes into the city.
Also Crafers and Aldgate,are lovely places.
the climate is colder in winter than most parts of S.A. but the summer is beautiful, these areas are much closer than M.Barker to the city.
In the 10 years I have lived in the hills, M.Barker has really grown, and as become a lovely place, again you must choose carefully as to where you buy in any area.
Good luck with it all
Old Mar 19th 2004, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks

We visited Stirling and really liked it there too, we both want plenty of land and somewhere rural to live, but with a community feel so not too isolated!