Adelaide Hills

Old Mar 19th 2004, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Adelaide Hills

We loved the Adelaide Hills when we validated a few weeks ago! In particular Mount Barker, any comments from peeps living out there or near there on places to live would be appreciated, also can anyone recommend good Schools?

Thanks
Old Mar 19th 2004, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Jamesy... why don't you just go ask on Adelaide Brits site...???

We have many members there that already live in the Adelaide Hills!!
Old Mar 19th 2004, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by podgypossum
Jamesy... why don't you just go ask on Adelaide Brits site...???

We have many members there that already live in the Adelaide Hills!!
Can you let me have the link please! I know it is somewhere hidden on this forum... By the way, why are you not asleep!!
Old Mar 19th 2004, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Jamesy
Can you let me have the link please! I know it is somewhere hidden on this forum... By the way, why are you not asleep!!

Hope this link works

http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaideb...hp?showforum=1

I was fast asleep snoring my head off, but the kitten decides its playtime at 3am!!!!
Old Mar 19th 2004, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Nicki!

Hope you manage to get back to sleep, got the link so will join up, would like to meet up with the Adelaide Expats when we are out there for a few drinks!

Nicki
Old Mar 19th 2004, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

No owrries...we'll keep an extra seat warm for you at the marina!
Old Mar 19th 2004, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

Marvellous! Nice warm seat and a nice cold drink with a great view
Old Mar 19th 2004, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI..my brother lives in Kersbrook which is in the hills and loves it..Not sure if its a bit too rural for me but i'll let you know when we get there!!!!(staying at his til we find a rental)

cheers

scott
Old Mar 19th 2004, 7:33 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by scottalison6
HI..my brother lives in Kersbrook which is in the hills and loves it..Not sure if its a bit too rural for me but i'll let you know when we get there!!!!(staying at his til we find a rental)

cheers

scott
where abouts in kersbrook,???.............. mm
Old Mar 19th 2004, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lovett drive...????
Old Mar 19th 2004, 8:04 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Lovett drive...????
do they live in a house at the top ,? with a good view over the valley, how long have they been there?............ MM
Old Mar 19th 2004, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi..thats the one!!its a big house on the hillside......set into the hill if that makes sense....tennis courts and views...he's been there around 5 months a think!!!!!Do you know him??LOL
Old Mar 19th 2004, 8:18 pm
Banned

hi..thats the one!!its a big house on the hillside......set into the hill if that makes sense....tennis courts and views...he's been there around 5 months a think!!!!!Do you know him??LOL
I was up there, doing a job in the area, when Grace international, rang me to ,go to kersbrook on the way back home and pick up some M/T cartons from a job they had delivered there. I think the name was price? . very nice spot. only met the lady that was at the house. .............. MM
Old Mar 19th 2004, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

bloody hell!!!The lady is my brothers mother in law!!!The house is kinda 2 houses in one..!!JESUS"""Very spooky!!!shes only been oout there around 4 months...shes in uk at mo(mother died) and we are off to drop a package off to where she is 2 morrow!!!!
Old Mar 19th 2004, 8:27 pm
Banned

bloody hell!!!The lady is my brothers mother in law!!!The house is kinda 2 houses in one..!!JESUS"""Very spooky!!!shes only been oout there around 4 months...shes in uk at mo(mother died) and we are off to drop a package off to where she is 2 morrow!!!!
small world huh?....................... MM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.