Reload this Page >

Adelaide girls night out

Adelaide girls night out

Old Oct 27th 2006, 2:39 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Adelaide girls night out

Originally Posted by Wendy
I was getting a bit stir crazy so I "forced" myself on some Mums from the local school.

When I told them how fed up I was sitting at home all day with the hubby, they said lets have a girls night out then.

It's made quite a difference having someone to hang out with. I even went for coffee yesterday, not done that since before my Mum died.
well i'm pleased for you too..it sure does help having friends. I have met loads of new mates and thats why i probably feel better too, takes your mind off things!! have a good night
Old Oct 27th 2006, 2:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
well i'm pleased for you too..it sure does help having friends. I have met loads of new mates and thats why i probably feel better too, takes your mind off things!! have a good night

Get a night out organised

I'll have a beer for you
Old Oct 27th 2006, 7:25 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Did DIMA issue your visa? I did ask them to

I'll make sure I have a glass of wine for you this time, but next time you'll have to drink it yourself

Dorothy, I will call you tomorrow afternoon about 2pm to confirm final details if that's OK.
I'm having the mandatory pedicure for girls' nights out at 3 pm tomorrow. At least my feet will be beautiful I have to write down my address and tuck a $20 in my bra for the taxi home. Ron was laughing at me last night saying I would get so drunk I would ask them to take me to our old address in Canada.
Old Oct 27th 2006, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dotnron
I'm having the mandatory pedicure for girls' nights out at 3 pm tomorrow. At least my feet will be beautiful I have to write down my address and tuck a $20 in my bra for the taxi home. Ron was laughing at me last night saying I would get so drunk I would ask them to take me to our old address in Canada.

Good plan about writing your address down, I think I'll have to do the same
Old Oct 27th 2006, 7:49 am
We Have Arrived!

Jodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud of

Good plan about writing your address down, I think I'll have to do the same

Aw shucks Wendy Dima forgot to send the visa.

Wishing you all a super nite I am sooo jealous.. especially if a $20 will get you a good night out! Crikey things are so expensive over here think the last night out cost me about £40 that'll be what $100 Australian.

Old Oct 27th 2006, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jodie n' Mark
Aw shucks Wendy Dima forgot to send the visa.

Wishing you all a super nite I am sooo jealous.. especially if a $20 will get you a good night out! Crikey things are so expensive over here think the last night out cost me about £40 that'll be what $100 Australian.

No the taxi will cost about $20

I'll let you know how much I spend on beer after tomorrow.
Old Oct 27th 2006, 10:26 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I figure I'll only bring $50 to drink. That way I'll run out of money before I fall down or make a complete ass of myself.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 2:28 pm
We Have Arrived!

Jodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I figure I'll only bring $50 to drink. That way I'll run out of money before I fall down or make a complete ass of myself.

Isn't that the point of a good girls nite out
Old Nov 26th 2006, 8:59 pm
We Have Arrived!

Isn't that the point of a good girls nite out

Hiya Ladies

Hope the Adelaide girls nite out went well.....

Here in Nottingham we just had a nite out for people who are applying to become expats in an Aussie theme pub and I met loads of ladies coming your way.

Looking forward to joining up with you guys there - still waiting for DIMA! received our confirmation of application with an apology saying they were a little backed up hopefully will have a case officer by January

Hopefully speak soon.

Jodie
Old Nov 27th 2006, 7:03 am
Still alive

Hiya Ladies

Hope the Adelaide girls nite out went well.....

Here in Nottingham we just had a nite out for people who are applying to become expats in an Aussie theme pub and I met loads of ladies coming your way.

Looking forward to joining up with you guys there - still waiting for DIMA! received our confirmation of application with an apology saying they were a little backed up hopefully will have a case officer by January

Hopefully speak soon.

Jodie
As it turns out $50 was plenty of dosh for me. All of the men on their footy weekend bought us drinks.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 7:23 am
We Have Arrived!

Originally Posted by Dorothy
As it turns out $50 was plenty of dosh for me. All of the men on their footy weekend bought us drinks.
Woo hoo - just when I thought I couldn't love Oz anymore
I can't wait to be over there.

I am looking forward to safe social nites out and fresh air walks (to clear my head in the morning!)

Looking forward to catching up with you all -

Are there many parks around your home town Dorothy? I am bringing a very energetic pooch over and walking on her leash isn't really fun for either of us. I have one arm longer than the other if you know what I mean!!

Last edited by Jodie n' Mark; Nov 27th 2006 at 7:25 am.