Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide girls night out

Adelaide girls night out

Old Oct 18th 2006, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Adelaide girls night out

There is a girls night out arranged for Sat 28th October if any of you girls out there want to come. It will be in Adelaide city centre and so far we have 7 expats coming.

Anyone interested let me know, I will give you all the details as soon as I have them all.
Old Oct 18th 2006, 9:06 am

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Adelaide girls night out

Originally Posted by Wendy
There is a girls night out arranged for Sat 28th October if any of you girls out there want to come. It will be in Adelaide city centre and so far we have 7 expats coming.

Anyone interested let me know, I will give you all the details as soon as I have them all.

Hi Wendy - slightly off topic but my cousin and his family are looking to come out to adelaide. can you point me in the direction of the SA/Adelaide forum if its still up and running. ta

j x
Old Oct 18th 2006, 9:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
Hi Wendy - slightly off topic but my cousin and his family are looking to come out to adelaide. can you point me in the direction of the SA/Adelaide forum if its still up and running. ta

j x

Hi honey

It's www.adelaidebrits.tk

If they need anything tell them to give me a shout
Old Oct 18th 2006, 9:11 am

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi honey

It's www.adelaidebrits.tk

If they need anything tell them to give me a shout

you beauty! thats the one - cheers

jx
Old Oct 19th 2006, 11:54 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Not a British expat, but would love to come if you let Canuck expats in.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dotnron

No worries We've even got an Aussie coming
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 8:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll find out exact details tomorrow and PM you
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 10:55 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

We went to the Home Show today and I met a lovely woman named Sarah who's only been here for 6 months from Essex. Hope you don't mind, but I asked if she would like to join us. She is feeling a little lonesome here too so I thought it might be a good way for her to meet some fellow newcomers.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 11:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We went to the Home Show today and I met a lovely woman named Sarah who's only been here for 6 months from Essex. Hope you don't mind, but I asked if she would like to join us. She is feeling a little lonesome here too so I thought it might be a good way for her to meet some fellow newcomers.

The more the merrier.

Did you have a good day?
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 11:16 am
Still alive

The more the merrier.

Did you have a good day?
We bought a house yesterday morning and a parcel of land yesterday arvo so it was a joy to go dreaming about all the things we can do. Fancy paving to the front, granite benchtops, fancy tiles, etc. In reality, we'll probably have the standard things, but a girl's gotta dream. Look at Hickinbotham's website for the Versailles. That's the one we bought, but we have done some changes inside. Our land is on the AVJennings website at The Point. It's lot #602 with a view of the sea. We're on the high side of the street so will have sea views out the front and hills views out the back.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We bought a house yesterday morning and a parcel of land yesterday arvo so it was a joy to go dreaming about all the things we can do. Fancy paving to the front, granite benchtops, fancy tiles, etc. In reality, we'll probably have the standard things, but a girl's gotta dream. Look at Hickinbotham's website for the Versailles. That's the one we bought, but we have done some changes inside. Our land is on the AVJennings website at The Point. It's lot #602 with a view of the sea. We're on the high side of the street so will have sea views out the front and hills views out the back.

Sounds lovely. I'll have a look at the website.

Bet you are excited!.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 8:41 pm
We Have Arrived!

Jodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud of

Would love to come if you can arrange for the Visas to speed up?

Looking forward to being able to see you all on the "other side"! We are just waiting for the OK (TRA AND SIR Passed)

Have a great nite out girls mines a red wine - South Australian of course!
Old Oct 27th 2006, 2:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jodie n' Mark
Would love to come if you can arrange for the Visas to speed up?

Looking forward to being able to see you all on the "other side"! We are just waiting for the OK (TRA AND SIR Passed)

Have a great nite out girls mines a red wine - South Australian of course!

Did DIMA issue your visa? I did ask them to

I'll make sure I have a glass of wine for you this time, but next time you'll have to drink it yourself

Dorothy, I will call you tomorrow afternoon about 2pm to confirm final details if that's OK.
Old Oct 27th 2006, 2:20 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Wendy stop making me jealous a girlie night out...can't remember the last time i had one of them
My day out is roaming round the supermarket
Old Oct 27th 2006, 2:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Wendy stop making me jealous a girlie night out...can't remember the last time i had one of them
My day out is roaming round the supermarket

I was getting a bit stir crazy so I "forced" myself on some Mums from the local school.

When I told them how fed up I was sitting at home all day with the hubby, they said lets have a girls night out then.

It's made quite a difference having someone to hang out with. I even went for coffee yesterday, not done that since before my Mum died.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.