Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Get Together - March 29th @ Semaphore

Wikiposts

Adelaide Get Together - March 29th @ Semaphore

Old Feb 25th 2008, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Re: Adelaide Get Together - March 29th @ Semaphore

Do they do nice lunches there?
jacqui
Old Feb 25th 2008, 1:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Do they do nice lunches there?
jacqui

Yes, really nice and not too expensive either. I got fish and chips and two kids meals (chicken nuggets with chips, glass of coke and an ice cream) - only $36
Old Feb 25th 2008, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

I will see if hubby fancies lunch then
jacqui
Old Feb 25th 2008, 1:59 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wendy
I can do chocolate cake

Good news about the container

What time are they arriving on the 23rd?
Fly on the 23rd so will show up in Melbourne around 1:30 am on the 25th so should be with us on the 26th around 9:00.

I think
Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79
Fly on the 23rd so will show up in Melbourne around 1:30 am on the 25th so should be with us on the 26th around 9:00.

I think

Well if it's 9am or after I will come and help if you like? I can drive the luggage
Old Feb 26th 2008, 11:18 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wendy
Well if it's 9am or after I will come and help if you like? I can drive the luggage
Thanks

It is not getting them from the airport to home that is the issue. It is getting them from home to the beach with 2 kids as well. might need to trips...or she might have to let me buy my motorbike
Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by graz79
Thanks

It is not getting them from the airport to home that is the issue. It is getting them from home to the beach with 2 kids as well. might need to trips...or she might have to let me buy my motorbike

Ah! I see. Well I'm not coming to your house every day to transport them around

Motorbike sounds like a good plan good luck with that

Or they'll just have to get the bus
Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all

I will be there , if all is well
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by milly123
I will be there , if all is well

Great stuff
Old Mar 9th 2008, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

mark2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Adelaide Get Together - March 29th @ Semaphore

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Have a drink on me,
won't be long now before we are joining you hopefully.
Will be contacting you again Wendy as I have a few more questions to ask you with my OH is an Electrician.

Joanne x
hi Lee and Joanne, we are off to adelaide may/june and i am also an electrician wondered if you have any info about PEER course,where are you heading for and when are you thinking of going. thanks hope to hear from you soon, mark,karen and boys
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:27 am
sub
Forum Regular

sub will become famous soon enoughsub will become famous soon enough

Hi everybody!!
I will be in Adelaide on a reccie with OH and 2 girls, we will be coming to validate visa. We arrive 17 March and leave 3rd April. Can I come to your meet or have you got to be fully fledged Adelaidians?!!!

Susan
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by mark2
hi Lee and Joanne, we are off to adelaide may/june and i am also an electrician wondered if you have any info about PEER course,where are you heading for and when are you thinking of going. thanks hope to hear from you soon, mark,karen and boys
Hi,
If you want to know any information regarding the Peer course . You are best taking to Wendy.All we know is that we have to wait until we arrive before we can do anything.
We have planned all along to go to Adelaide but are now having second thoughts. We are considering Melbourne now. But we won't make a final decision until we get our Visa. We will keep you posted.

Lee and Joanne
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sub
Hi everybody!!
I will be in Adelaide on a reccie with OH and 2 girls, we will be coming to validate visa. We arrive 17 March and leave 3rd April. Can I come to your meet or have you got to be fully fledged Adelaidians?!!!

Susan
Hi Susan

Of course you can come along, the more the merrier

Originally Posted by mark2
This should cover most of it: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...47&postcount=8

If there's anything specific you need to know please feel free to ask, you can PM me if you prefer.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bump
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:54 am
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough

Hey Wendy

We'll be there, looking forward to it

The World Wildlife Fund are asking people to join in with Earth Hour that night too, turn off your lights between 8pm and 9pm - for more info visit www.earthhour.org

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.