Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Get Together

Adelaide Get Together

Old Jun 10th 2007, 5:27 pm
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Adelaide Get Together

Hi, Anyone up for a meet in Adelaide?

I'm in the hills but can easily do the CBD if that makes things easier.

xRachx
Old Jun 11th 2007, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Re: Adelaide Get Together

Hi Rach,
are you looking for a girly night out or couples, brunch, lunch or dinner? can do all of these
jacqui
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:11 am

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Hi Rach,
are you looking for a girly night out or couples, brunch, lunch or dinner? can do all of these
jacqui
Any or all of the above!!
We're a couple with kids aged 10 and 9, so whatever suits the majority.

xRachx
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Count me in

Me and Jacqui are meeting in the city on the 4th July if you want to come along to that (as well )
Old Jun 11th 2007, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wendy
Count me in

Me and Jacqui are meeting in the city on the 4th July if you want to come along to that (as well )
Hi Rach, as Wendy says, come along for a coffee if you can, failing that I wull see what we can organise
jacqui
Old Jun 11th 2007, 2:04 pm

Smile Re: Adelaide Get Together

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Hi Rach, as Wendy says, come along for a coffee if you can, failing that I wull see what we can organise
jacqui
Hi Jacqui and Wendy.

July 4th is cool for me. Can't believe I'm finally going to meet Wendy - - one of the first people ever to answer me when I joined BE!!!!

OK - -might have been here 9 months but where's Starbucks???

xRachx
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladywithatorch
Hi Jacqui and Wendy.

July 4th is cool for me. Can't believe I'm finally going to meet Wendy - - one of the first people ever to answer me when I joined BE!!!!

xRachx

It's on Rundle Mall, opposite the Myer Centre entrance.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ladywithatorch
Hi Jacqui and Wendy.

xRachx
Hi Rach, it's on Rundle MAll
I will PM my mobby No in case you get stuck
see you tomorrow
jacqui
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

It's on Rundle Mall, opposite the Myer Centre entrance.
Oh, I just said that
jacqui
Old Jun 13th 2007, 12:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Right we now have 4 of us for this meet, Farideh is coming along too. Is there anyone else out there that wants to meet up? We won't bite honest
Old Jun 13th 2007, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Count me in

Hi Wendy,

I am going to try my best to come along...............what time are you all meeting on the 4th, and are you still meeting at Starbucks?
Old Jun 13th 2007, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Irish Guinness
Hi Wendy,

I am going to try my best to come along...............what time are you all meeting on the 4th, and are you still meeting at Starbucks?

9:30am, but I'll probably be there until around lunch time. Starbucks for sure
Old Jun 13th 2007, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

9:30am, but I'll probably be there until around lunch time. Starbucks for sure
see you there
Old Jun 13th 2007, 12:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Irish Guinness
see you there

Excellent
Old Jun 13th 2007, 2:14 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Right we now have 4 of us for this meet, Farideh is coming along too. Is there anyone else out there that wants to meet up? We won't bite honest
I'm not in Adelaide (still in uk and going to melbourne!) but my cousin has been in Adelaide for a while (she is not currently a member of BE though I've told her to sign up). She is in late thirties, recently single & working hard at the day job so needs to get out more. You seem a friendly groupdo you have these meet ups often and is everyone welcome? Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.