Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Family Meet - Saturday May 31st

Adelaide Family Meet - Saturday May 31st

Old May 18th 2008, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

linloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to all
Default Re: Adelaide Family Meet - Saturday May 31st

Originally Posted by Wendy
No worries, just be sure to keep the 21st June free. That meet will be nearer to you as well - we just need to work out a venue! Any idea's?
The 21st is the date he flies back to work
Old May 18th 2008, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice

Hey all...

Can we join you at this meet...?

We arrived in Adelaide 3 weeks ago...!!

Dan and Steph
Old May 18th 2008, 4:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by linloo
The 21st is the date he flies back to work
Bloody typical

Originally Posted by scooterdan
Hey all...

Can we join you at this meet...?

We arrived in Adelaide 3 weeks ago...!!

Dan and Steph
Of course you can.
Old May 21st 2008, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Originally Posted by katsmajic
We'll try n be there....
julia you gotta come, S wants to bring his stickers this time - and his sis..
Child minding fees for the day are $5 an hour......so my 9 year old says

Hopefully I'll be there.
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:56 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Guess who has managed to lose the on-call phone through a shift swap

walking distance to the pub and not on-call...the only way this is going to get better is if Wendy brings her Jelly wrestling kit
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79
Guess who has managed to lose the on-call phone through a shift swap

walking distance to the pub and not on-call...the only way this is going to get better is if Wendy brings her Jelly wrestling kit

Get it right, it's a mud wrestling kit

Are we all staying at your house next Saturday night then? Might as well all have a good time
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:57 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wendy
Get it right, it's a mud wrestling kit

Are we all staying at your house next Saturday night then? Might as well all have a good time
I'd love to have you .................around but the inflatable matress burst so you will have to either share with the kids or claim the sofa
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'd love to have you .................around but the inflatable matress burst so you will have to either share with the kids or claim the sofa

You posh bugger, I usually take the floor
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Begs I'm having the sofa and not sharing it either.
Old May 25th 2008, 9:13 am
Just Joined

mark and helen is an unknown quantity at this point

hi guys been in adelaide for 4 weeks now and will be coming to the meeting on 31st may.look forward to seeing you there.mark,helen,kyle&alex.
Old May 26th 2008, 8:47 am
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mark and helen
hi guys been in adelaide for 4 weeks now and will be coming to the meeting on 31st may.look forward to seeing you there.mark,helen,kyle&alex.
Hi back at you!

Welcome to Adelaide, not as sunny as usual but once you've been here a bit you'll love the rain as much as we do

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday, well unless there actually is jelly wrestling......

Em
Old May 26th 2008, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pinkie
Hi back at you!

Welcome to Adelaide, not as sunny as usual but once you've been here a bit you'll love the rain as much as we do

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday, well unless there actually is jelly wrestling......

Em
Sorry guys I won't be able to grace you with my presence this time as having my mop cut.

Have a nice time.

Julia.xx
Old May 28th 2008, 9:39 am
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
Sorry guys I won't be able to grace you with my presence this time as having my mop cut.
Brazilian?
Old May 28th 2008, 10:45 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattandjulia

Have a nice time.

Julia.xx

see you next time Julia

(didnt realise there were so many different types of mop in the world until i looked in google images )

Last edited by Tiggs+Graz; May 28th 2008 at 10:49 am. Reason: cant spell!!
Old May 28th 2008, 10:45 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pinkie
Brazilian?
???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.