Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide coffee morning (and afternoon :D)

Adelaide coffee morning (and afternoon :D)

Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Adelaide coffee morning (and afternoon :D)

Next Adelaide coffee meet is on the 25th October at Starbucks 10am. All welcome
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adelaide coffee morning (and afternoon :D)

Originally Posted by Wendy
Haha, I'm coming, lets hope children would be on their best behavior this time. (that is if I am still here).
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
Haha, I'm coming, lets hope children would be on their best behavior this time. (that is if I am still here).

I'm turning my phone off
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

I'm turning my phone off
Cant do that, I'm sure everything will be fine.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Count me in.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Nick11
Count me in.

Excellent
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all

Hi, i will be there
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 1:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by milly123
Hi, i will be there

Brilliant
Old Oct 17th 2007, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default wiring rules + more

Wendy

i have been talking to the people at standards Australia they have confirmed the new Wiring Rules Book AS 3000:2000 shall be on the market on the 1st Nov 2007 also there is a new selection of cables book AS 3008, again all for a cost, there is bugger all for now't here as we both know.

arthur
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Default Re: wiring rules + more

Originally Posted by The_Pom_From_Aus
Wendy

i have been talking to the people at standards Australia they have confirmed the new Wiring Rules Book AS 3000:2000 shall be on the market on the 1st Nov 2007 also there is a new selection of cables book AS 3008, again all for a cost, there is bugger all for now't here as we both know.

arthur

Thanks for that Arthur.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Hi Guys. I'm home. Only a day late as when I went to get off the plane in Singapore I passed out on the walk way and had to be taken to singapore hospital as they wouldn't let me go home without a clearance from the hospital. I'm fine now. Glad to be home. It could only happen to me............

See you all soon.

Julia.xx
Old Oct 20th 2007, 12:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
Hi Guys. I'm home. Only a day late as when I went to get off the plane in Singapore I passed out on the walk way and had to be taken to singapore hospital as they wouldn't let me go home without a clearance from the hospital. I'm fine now. Glad to be home. It could only happen to me............

See you all soon.

Julia.xx

Aye, could only happen to you

Will ring you in a bit
Old Oct 20th 2007, 1:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mattandjulia

See you all soon.

Julia.xx
welcome back Julia, trust you holding up other passengers , glad you are feeling better now, chat you soon, are you coming to the coffee morning?
Old Oct 20th 2007, 6:26 am
Just Joined

wendy w will become famous soon enough

I'm new to Adelaide - only been here 2 weeks - Would love to meet, where is the Starbucks?
Old Oct 20th 2007, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by wendy w
I'm new to Adelaide - only been here 2 weeks - Would love to meet, where is the Starbucks?

Starbucks is in the city centre, just opposite the Myers Centre on Rundall Mall. I'll PM my phone number so you can ring if you get lost.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.