Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Coffe Meet - August 2008 in the city

Adelaide Coffe Meet - August 2008 in the city

Old Aug 16th 2008, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice
Default Re: Adelaide Coffe Meet - August 2008 in the city

Originally Posted by milly123
Hi, Wendy

I will be there, As i am now in Adelaide again... ,
Can't wait to see ya again...............
Old Aug 17th 2008, 8:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
kNew you would be back on.................

I was bored

Not that many tasty ozzies out here
Bet I can find some
Old Aug 17th 2008, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wendy
I was bored

Bet I can find some
Let me know when you do cos I aint seen one in the last 3 years...

Seen some nice men but they aint from OZ.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you only had eyes for Matt.

But if you do find one, keep him in a safe place until I get down there to check him out.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I saw one today at Ingle Farm
Old Aug 17th 2008, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

Mitra and Ahura is an unknown quantity at this point

aaaarg! I cant make this! For 2 months have been bumming around like an unemployed bum/lady of leisure filling my days with crap daytime tv and cakes and now have gone and got may self a job starting tomorrow!

its in north Adelaide and only get 30 mins lunch so have to give it a miss. Hope u all have a splendid time and hope to make the next one.

Thanks for the invite Wendy xx
Old Aug 17th 2008, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

I saw one today at Ingle Farm
What was wend a horse?
Old Aug 17th 2008, 1:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
What was wend a horse?
See your Karma
Old Aug 17th 2008, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

See your Karma
Loooooooooool, I know what you meant, now you really have to lock the horse up until I come over.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 2:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Loooooooooool, I know what you meant, now you really have to lock the horse up until I come over.

Where's the spanks?
Old Aug 18th 2008, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

What was wend a horse?
Was he hung like one though?????????????????????
Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

Wendy, I think i can make it after all, at least for about 40mins! Just started work today and they seem so laid back. Also its only 5 mins from king william st in city. Will try and come around 12ish. not sure where exactly this place is but am sure i will find it.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Mitra and Ahura
Wendy, I think i can make it after all, at least for about 40mins! Just started work today and they seem so laid back. Also its only 5 mins from king william st in city. Will try and come around 12ish. not sure where exactly this place is but am sure i will find it.

Yay! If you get lost just ask someone for the Telstra Building - it's just behind it. It's directly across from City Cross and down some steps. I will take a piccy tomorrow when I go to work so you recognise it and upload it here
Old Aug 18th 2008, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Yay! If you get lost just ask someone for the Telstra Building - it's just behind it. It's directly across from City Cross and down some steps. I will take a piccy tomorrow when I go to work so you recognise it and upload it here
Thank you Wendy, you are so lovely! Thats my kind of directions! Today I was trying to find my place of work and was lost and then saw the building and thought ahaa! I recognise it from the google maps pic my OH found for me! make it so much easier looking forward to it xx
Old Aug 19th 2008, 3:31 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant!
lol i knew you wouldnt be able to resist ... you are just too nosey to stay away!

Not that many tasty ozzies out here
how would you know

Was he hung like one though?????????????????????
JULIA i am shocked ... i hadnt expected that kind of talk from you ...

.... now wendy maybe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.