Adelaide Bound

Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really nice
Default Re: Adelaide Bound

Originally Posted by toon williams
We are heading Adelaide way tooooo!!

My husband lived there albeit a while back but for about 8 months having travelled all around Oz, he loved it there!!

Going in June for a month rekkie trip and then home again to sell house and soon as sold off we go for good, well fingers crossed!!

Hope to be there for end of 2006!!
Hi

All the best hope to here from you again as to your progress.

linda
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

alinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to all

Hi
We are also going to Adelaide. 2 small children 4 and 2, we are just waiting our visa , have had meds done and police checks sent. We are going on a 136 visa, so we can move if we wish. We both feel Adelaide has what we want for our lifes, so hopefully this is our place. We are looking to get there early May. The Adbrits site is great but sometimes it is good to keep an eye on the whole of Oz. Tracy
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LindyLooPot
Hi Ya

Would be great to catch up with anyone bound for Adelaide too, I also have been to Oz in 1994 but only to Sydney to see the rels for 6 weeks.

Like you need to do a lot of research as to what region to look into as I am not sure under the SIR visa if we have to head for certain regions, I cant seem to find anything that would give me specifics.

Happy Hunting
Hi Lindy

The SIR in South Australia enables you to live anywhere in the state and is the only state that allows you to live in the state capital.

Graham
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really nice

Originally Posted by alinora9
Hi
We are also going to Adelaide. 2 small children 4 and 2, we are just waiting our visa , have had meds done and police checks sent. We are going on a 136 visa, so we can move if we wish. We both feel Adelaide has what we want for our lifes, so hopefully this is our place. We are looking to get there early May. The Adbrits site is great but sometimes it is good to keep an eye on the whole of Oz. Tracy

Hi Tracy

Could I ask you did you put your house up for sale before you got confirmation of the visa or not?

I am the impatient one out of me & my hubby Dave, and I would consider doing it earlier rather than later - but as a YES to the visa is not a guarantee I can see that there is an element of waiting.

Linda
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Hi Lindy

The SIR in South Australia enables you to live anywhere in the state and is the only state that allows you to live in the state capital.

Graham

Hi Graham

Nice to here from you any news on the March meet date yet? And do you live quite near to us? we are in Daventry.

Lindy
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The_Stockwells
Hi Carolyn

I've just tried that website, but it didn't work. are there any typos in there?

We got our visa in Sept and have sold the house and hopefully only have 2 weeks till exchange as well. We are hoping to fly out to Adelaide on 27th March.

Maybe we should all organise a big Adelaide meet up when we all get there?

Martine (49 days to go!)

Martine

That would be a great idea. As you wll probably be there first, do a rekki and let me know, if we get a YES maybe about sep time we would then come out for a visit and line up some interviews we could meet then.

Linda / Dave
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Graham

Nice to here from you any news on the March meet date yet? And do you live quite near to us? we are in Daventry.

Lindy
Hi Lindy,

No news yet but look out for posts from Jane and Russ Middleton.
Jane has now organised 3 meets and they have all been great.

The last one was at the Crossroads at Weedon and Jane lives about 3-5 mins away.

We live in Peterborough so it's only about an hour or so away.

I will let you know when we have some news.

Graham
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Hi Lindy,

No news yet but look out for posts from Jane and Russ Middleton.
Jane has now organised 3 meets and they have all been great.

The last one was at the Crossroads at Weedon and Jane lives about 3-5 mins away.

We live in Peterborough so it's only about an hour or so away.

I will let you know when we have some news.

Graham

Graham

That would be great it's only 5 minutes from us too.

If you could possibly keep me informed as I am new to all this I am not sure what i'm doing on it yet.

Thanks

Linda
Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

alinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to all

Hi Tracy

Could I ask you did you put your house up for sale before you got confirmation of the visa or not?

I am the impatient one out of me & my hubby Dave, and I would consider doing it earlier rather than later - but as a YES to the visa is not a guarantee I can see that there is an element of waiting.

Linda
Hi Linda

We sold our house in nov2005, as we thought less strain the better. we got a good price and simply sale. We now are living in rented which runs out the 12th may, so we are on target to go around this date even with a set back of 5 weeks , when we never recievced the email granting our meds request, on the 1st dec!!!!!! But we got a cancellation, so done and dusted and we wait.To us selling the house was the best thing ,we have had a few months of no worries, it depends on how you feel about your home, me i make a home wherever. Its just the family isolating us that hurts. Tracy
Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:07 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Linda

We sold our house in nov2005, as we thought less strain the better. we got a good price and simply sale. We now are living in rented which runs out the 12th may, so we are on target to go around this date even with a set back of 5 weeks , when we never recievced the email granting our meds request, on the 1st dec!!!!!! But we got a cancellation, so done and dusted and we wait.To us selling the house was the best thing ,we have had a few months of no worries, it depends on how you feel about your home, me i make a home wherever. Its just the family isolating us that hurts. Tracy
Hi Tracy

I was talking to hubby about you today as I was hoping you'd got your visa by now. Hopefully not much longer

Totally agree selling our house early on in the process was the best thing we'd done. No such joy with the business though

I see your family are still giving you aggro

xx
Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The A Team
Hi Tracy

I was talking to hubby about you today as I was hoping you'd got your visa by now. Hopefully not much longer

Totally agree selling our house early on in the process was the best thing we'd done. No such joy with the business though

I see your family are still giving you aggro

xx
Hi Julie

Spooky we were only talking about you too, not long now you better be up for a meet in Qld?

Yes still giving me aggro!!!! Tracy
Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:18 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Julie

Spooky we were only talking about you too, not long now you better be up for a meet in Qld?

Yes still giving me aggro!!!! Tracy
We're leaving for our validation trip this weekend...........I'm so excited!!!!

I'm definitely up for a meet in Qld when we eventually get there for good!!!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Linda

Tracy

Understand about making a home wherever you are, sorry to here about probs with family though, that sucks. IM GLAD FOR YOU ALL ANYWAY.

Good luck Tracy, where abouts are you heading for?

Linda
Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The A Team
We're leaving for our validation trip this weekend...........I'm so excited!!!!

I'm definitely up for a meet in Qld when we eventually get there for good!!!

Hi Julie

Have a fab. fab time look forward to hearing all the details Good Luck !!! Tracy
Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

Tracy

Understand about making a home wherever you are, sorry to here about probs with family though, that sucks. IM GLAD FOR YOU ALL ANYWAY.

Good luck Tracy, where abouts are you heading for?

Linda
Hi Linda

Hopefully Hallet Cove, Flagstaff areas. not been to Adelaide will depend on when we get there and decide, We have alot of good friends through here and Adbrits and we are trying to find out as much as poss. Lots to see ,.when we get there and then make the right decision.
Where are you heading too? Tracy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.