Adelaide Bound

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really nice
Red face Adelaide Bound

Hi,

Only yesterday my husband & I received confirmation that our SIR application for South Australia has been accepted and tomorrow our Visa Agent will send off our 47SK, then I understand that we only have 7 months of agony waiting and waiting for an answer.

Would like to chat to anyone in the same situation, hopeful to go and live in Adelaide, or anyone that is already there, with a view to making this wait more enjoyable and help pass the time & meet new friends to go with our new life.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

kista will become famous soon enoughkista will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Adelaide Bound

hey

me and my family are applying to go adelaide hopefully by the end of this year. we are going on my step-dads TRA application adn have just sent off the forms for our SA application. my parents don't come on here but would be happy to chat to someone also going to adeladie....i'll pass on anything

kim

i'm 16 btw

check out this website
http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits/index.php?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LindyLooPot
Hi,

Only yesterday my husband & I received confirmation that our SIR application for South Australia has been accepted and tomorrow our Visa Agent will send off our 47SK, then I understand that we only have 7 months of agony waiting and waiting for an answer.

Would like to chat to anyone in the same situation, hopeful to go and live in Adelaide, or anyone that is already there, with a view to making this wait more enjoyable and help pass the time & meet new friends to go with our new life.
Hi

Me, Hubby and two kids (girl 6, boy 13) are heading for Adelaide. We have done all our waiting and have a visa. But will be glad to talk anytime.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really nice

Originally Posted by kista
hey

me and my family are applying to go adelaide hopefully by the end of this year. we are going on my step-dads TRA application adn have just sent off the forms for our SA application. my parents don't come on here but would be happy to chat to someone also going to adeladie....i'll pass on anything

kim

i'm 16 btw

check out this website
http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits/index.php?
Hi Kim

Would be nice to chat to you or your Mum & Dad about all this its very exciting - lots to look forward too but want it right now - dont want to wait for it.

Want to get on that beach sit back and relax after all the stress & strain of trying to emigrate.

Linda
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by WendyC
Hi

Me, Hubby and two kids (girl 6, boy 13) are heading for Adelaide. We have done all our waiting and have a visa. But will be glad to talk anytime.
Hey congrats all the waiting is over for you - we have it all ahead of us.

Perhaps I can pick your brains along the way for helpfull advice & stuff.

Question No 1?

Hopefully our 47SK will go tomorrow am I better to wait or start grabbing as much info as I can.

Linda (excited) but it dont take much
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:57 pm
sunseekers

sunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to all

Join the club
passed the tra ,visa lodged on the 20th of dec , house just put on the market ,now we are house hunting via the web!! happy valley or aldinga beach seem favourites at the moment.Just cant decide what we are taking and wheather its worth it cost wise.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sunseekers
Join the club
passed the tra ,visa lodged on the 20th of dec , house just put on the market ,now we are house hunting via the web!! happy valley or aldinga beach seem favourites at the moment.Just cant decide what we are taking and wheather its worth it cost wise.

Have you been to Oz before? or have you just decided to look into Happy Valley & Aldinga Beach by surfing the net?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:12 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lindy,

We are off too...me, husband and 2 kids aged 7 and almost 2. We are off in the next 2 months-ish. We exchange in a fortnight...at last! We are going to head to the south of the city, probably Hallett Cove. We have been to Adelaide already. Cant believe it's really happening!

lUCY
X
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:12 pm
sunseekers

sunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to all

just the net
some of the ozzie real estate sites are very good with updates daily ,try http://www.realestate.com.au
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

anytime!!!

we are looking at the Blackwood area depending on jobs- how about you?

kim
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kista
anytime!!!

we are looking at the Blackwood area depending on jobs- how about you?

kim

Dont care at the moment as long as I get there.

It was a bit hit and miss with the SIR as to where we were going to go. Now we know its SA we will need to do some reserch.

Job wise I will have a go at anything as long as it's not here.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lucyb
Hi Lindy,

We are off too...me, husband and 2 kids aged 7 and almost 2. We are off in the next 2 months-ish. We exchange in a fortnight...at last! We are going to head to the south of the city, probably Hallett Cove. We have been to Adelaide already. Cant believe it's really happening!

lUCY
X
Hi ya Lucy

Well what can I say lets hope in 7 (yes Seven ish) months time we will be in your shoes and have not long to wait.

I can imagine how excited you all are.

Lucy at what time of your process did you put your house on the market - whilst you were waiting for a YES or after you got your visa?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:41 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ya Lucy

Well what can I say lets hope in 7 (yes Seven ish) months time we will be in your shoes and have not long to wait.

I can imagine how excited you all are.

Lucy at what time of your process did you put your house on the market - whilst you were waiting for a YES or after you got your visa?

hI

Our visa was granted Oct 4th (SIR, like yours) It took 2 months and 13 days from start to finish!!!!! We put our house on the market in JULY and FINALLY got an offer just 2 days ago. Its been a very long haul. As we speak we have begun the Big Clearout. I cant believe how much crap I have accumulated over the years. Back to the job in hand...will pop back in a bit.....

Lucy
x
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Hi Lindy

Where abouts in Northamptonshire are you. It's a pity you didn't see the Northampton meet last weekend. Another one is planned for March.

Our visa took a day under 3 months from submitting online to getting the email.

Graham
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

rather you than me lucy........i'm dreading doing all our stuff........mid you i really want to find my little mermaid video lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.