Reload this Page >

Adelaide Article in Daily Mail

Adelaide Article in Daily Mail

Old Jun 6th 2009, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

chrisall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Adelaide Article in Daily Mail

Hi,

The mrs and me are currently jumping through the many hoops of the ACS RPL process as I'm a IT guy without any formal qualifications. We were thinking of eventually heading for Perth but saw this in the Daily Mail on Friday:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ted-Brits.html

What would be the various pros & cons of either? Would it be easier to get state-sponsored in Adelaide for example?

The whole RPL process is a nightmare, serves me right for dropping out of Uni many years ago I suppose!!!

Cheers,
Chrisall
Old Jun 6th 2009, 11:36 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adelaide Article in Daily Mail

Originally Posted by chrisall
Hi,

The mrs and me are currently jumping through the many hoops of the ACS RPL process as I'm a IT guy without any formal qualifications. We were thinking of eventually heading for Perth but saw this in the Daily Mail on Friday:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ted-Brits.html

What would be the various pros & cons of either? Would it be easier to get state-sponsored in Adelaide for example?

The whole RPL process is a nightmare, serves me right for dropping out of Uni many years ago I suppose!!!

Cheers,
Chrisall
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=613212
............mm
Old Jun 7th 2009, 1:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adelaide Article in Daily Mail

I wouldn't take the words of a British newspaper (especially Daily Mail) about migrating to Aus. They never paint the true picture or even get their facts straight.

I'd carry on with the way you're going if you're eligible and part way through the process.