Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Accommodation Available

Adelaide Accommodation Available

Old Oct 4th 2006, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

The_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the rough
Default Adelaide Accommodation Available

Hi Everyone

Adam, Jacob and I will be moving into our new house on 8 Dec but still have a few months left on the lease of our rental house. If you're looking for a house, or if you know someone who is, this is a great place to live. Here are the details...

Address: xxxxxxxxxx, Millswood, SA 5034
Rent: $310 pw

3 Bedroom sandstone villa in one of Adelaides most sought after locations. A short walk to Hyde Park Tavern and all the shops of King William Road, Goodwood Library and community centre including playgroups etc., Goodwood Road shops (great butchers shop along there). The house is lovely to live in with 3 large bedrooms, separate lounge plus family room with a great country kitchen and a fab back garden.

Please let me know if you or anyone else might be interested and would like to come round and have a look.

Contact family via the private message facility on the forum
Martine, Adam & Jacob.

Last edited by Pollyana; Oct 4th 2006 at 10:11 am. Reason: removal of personal details
Old Oct 4th 2006, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adelaide Accommodation Available

Originally Posted by The_Stockwells
Hi Everyone

Adam, Jacob and I will be moving into our new house on 8 Dec but still have a few months left on the lease of our rental house. If you're looking for a house, or if you know someone who is, this is a great place to live. Here are the details...

Address: xxxxxxxx, Millswood, SA 5034

3 Bedroom sandstone villa in one of Adelaides most sought after locations. A short walk to Hyde Park Tavern and all the shops of King William Road, Goodwood Library and community centre including playgroups etc., Goodwood Road shops (great butchers shop along there). The house is lovely to live in with 3 large bedrooms, separate lounge plus family room with a great country kitchen and a fab back garden.

Please let me know if you or anyone else might be interested and would like to come round and have a look.

Martine, Adam & Jacob.
Sounds lovely. I already have arental but just wanted to say you may want to have people contact you by PM rather than advertise your phone number and e-mail. You will be inundated with spam and freaky phone calls :scared:

Last edited by Pollyana; Oct 4th 2006 at 10:12 am.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

The_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wendy
Sounds lovely. I already have arental but just wanted to say you may want to have people contact you by PM rather than advertise your phone number and e-mail. You will be inundated with spam and freaky phone calls :scared:
Good point! I guess it's too late now. :-(
Old Oct 4th 2006, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Good point! I guess it's too late now. :-(

No, Polly has taken it out
Old Oct 4th 2006, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wendy
No, Polly has taken it out
Ah that's fantastic! Thanks Polly!!! (wiping sweat from brow!!!)
Old Oct 4th 2006, 10:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ah that's fantastic! Thanks Polly!!! (wiping sweat from brow!!!)

I think we all feel safe here so don't think about the other 5 billion or so people that can view the site
Old Nov 1st 2006, 7:03 pm
Just Joined

Louise Scholes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
We have just booked our flights to arrive 30th Jan. The house sounds great but I haven't heard of the area before. My partner Paul is a butcher and will of course be looking for a job. That could be handy!

I will look into the area as the only place we have looked into so far is Henley Beach - is it anywhere near?

Thanks,

Louise, Paul & Ella

Hi Everyone

Address: xxxxxxxxxx, Millswood, SA 5034

Contact family via the private message facility on the forum
Martine, Adam & Jacob.
Old Nov 1st 2006, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Louise

Everywhere is quite near in Adelaide. Henley Beach is probably about a 20 minute drive. If you have a look on www.whereis.com.au that should give you a map of any suburb in Australia.

The house is great, but we really need to get someone in at the beginning of Dec.

Good luck with the move over. You'll love it here - we do!

Martine

Originally Posted by Louise Scholes
Hi,
We have just booked our flights to arrive 30th Jan. The house sounds great but I haven't heard of the area before. My partner Paul is a butcher and will of course be looking for a job. That could be handy!

I will look into the area as the only place we have looked into so far is Henley Beach - is it anywhere near?

Thanks,

Louise, Paul & Ella
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 11:19 am
Just Joined

Louise Scholes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Martine,

Thanks anyway. Good luck with your move.

Hi Louise

Everywhere is quite near in Adelaide. Henley Beach is probably about a 20 minute drive. If you have a look on www.whereis.com.au that should give you a map of any suburb in Australia.

The house is great, but we really need to get someone in at the beginning of Dec.

Good luck with the move over. You'll love it here - we do!

Martine