adelaide

Old Mar 13th 2007, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

karm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default adelaide

hi
a m8 of mine was asking wer i was moving too the other day so i said to him adelaide,he then said wots it like there?but i could not answer him as i have not been lol however i said i wud put it on here and see wot reply i wud get pls help me so i cud tell him ty
Old Mar 13th 2007, 8:49 pm
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: adelaide

i dont know either matey hope to b havin a look though in a couple of months
Old Mar 13th 2007, 8:53 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karm
hi
a m8 of mine was asking wer i was moving too the other day so i said to him adelaide,he then said wots it like there?but i could not answer him as i have not been lol however i said i wud put it on here and see wot reply i wud get pls help me so i cud tell him ty

Check out a websiote called Adelaidebound its full of some really useful info, webcams pics etc etc.

we are heading out to Adelaide too we have never been but i have a friend there who says its an amazing place, we are going to go somewhat blind and take everything as it comes.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ivanjjordan
i dont know either matey hope to b havin a look though in a couple of months
is that when your going over there ?
I take it your a joiner too
Old Mar 13th 2007, 8:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Check out a websiote called Adelaidebound its full of some really useful info, webcams pics etc etc.

we are heading out to Adelaide too we have never been but i have a friend there who says its an amazing place, we are going to go somewhat blind and take everything as it comes.
ty for the website ill have a proper look at it after life on mars lol
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:04 pm
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough

yep been smackin nails in for a while my right arm is huge , doin adelaide , brisbane and been told ive got to go to perth by the wife dont think we can afford to buy there
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:09 pm
nail banger

where abouts in warrington r u
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

where abouts in warrington r u
great sankey m8 hopfully going to adelaide in a few months
I take it you live near?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:17 pm
Can't re member

welshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nice

hi
There's some basic info here, http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Adelaide with links to lots more.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:17 pm
nail banger

runcorn, have u got ur visa ? ive just sent me meds off and police checks as soon as me visa is here we is off to get it stamped , have u got any kids ?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:19 pm
nail banger

that looks like a good site welshpom put in cheers
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

runcorn, have u got ur visa ? ive just sent me meds off and police checks as soon as me visa is here we is off to get it stamped , have u got any kids ?
sent meds and police check off 2 weeks ago my agent says it will be about another 6 to 7 weeks for my reply then all i have to do is fly over and get settled over there
no kids just a dog and myself
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:44 pm
Can't re member

welshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nice

then all i have to do is fly over and get settled over there no kids just a dog and myself
Are you sending the dog over before you, the same time, or later ?

You may have trouble finding a rental that'll allow you to have a dog in the house. I left my dog behind for a few extra weeks to give me more time to find somewhere we could both live. Also, your dog will have to go to Melbourne for quarantine, you'll have to go fetch him/her.

Good luck !
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by welshpom
Are you sending the dog over before you, the same time, or later ?

You may have trouble finding a rental that'll allow you to have a dog in the house. I left my dog behind for a few extra weeks to give me more time to find somewhere we could both live. Also, your dog will have to go to Melbourne for quarantine, you'll have to go fetch him/her.

Good luck !
hi m8
im sending the dog over hopfully 2/3 days before me, hes going with petairuk,they will be sorting out most of the paper work and they have put me intouch with internal flights from mel to adelaide the company that im useing for that is jet pets so all i have to do is to pick him up ater the 30 days in adelaide
As for rental im hoping the free meet and greet people will help on that,not got round to talk to them yet tho
thanks for the good luck tho i think i might need it