Adelaide

Old Jun 17th 2004, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

cybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant future
Cool Adelaide

We are hoping to move to Adelaide soon. What are the areas you would recommend not buying a property in?
Old Jun 17th 2004, 2:09 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adelaide

Originally posted by cybie
We are hoping to move to Adelaide soon. What are the areas you would recommend not buying a property in?

Suggest you try asking this question on the AdelaideBrits website
http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits/
Old Jun 17th 2004, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

cybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant future

Many thanks. Will do. There are so many websites I just don't know where to start
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:02 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by cybie
Many thanks. Will do. There are so many websites I just don't know where to start
But the one Mairi has given you is special for Adelaide

It is the resource of the Stepford wives who will all help you as much as they can............ but be careful :scared:
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all

Originally posted by Bix

It is the resource of the Stepford wives who will all help you as much as they can............ but be careful :scared:

I reckon you've got shares in the Adelaide Brits site Bix!!!!!!

You keep beating me to it.

Jo

PS Its a great site.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:49 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by steve-n-jo
I reckon you've got shares in the Adelaide Brits site Bix!!!!!!

You keep beating me to it.

Jo

PS Its a great site.
How much do ya want to keep ya trap shut then Jo ?
How much eh? eh?

Can't make a bit of underhand commission nowadays without someone tryin to cut in
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all

Originally posted by Bix
How much do ya want to keep ya trap shut then Jo ?
How much eh? eh?

Can't make a bit of underhand commission nowadays without someone tryin to cut in

I could say I found the site first and you're just trying to look good - but i won't.

I think $2.80 to the quid should shut me up!!!!!!!!!!!! And maybe a meet with a VB when we all get over there.

Jo
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:59 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by steve-n-jo
I could say I found the site first and you're just trying to look good - but i won't.

I think $2.80 to the quid should shut me up!!!!!!!!!!!! And maybe a meet with a VB when we all get over there.

Jo
Deal it is but you will have to wait until Sept
Old Jun 17th 2004, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

bob and ginnie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Adelaide properties

to invest in? . . . or to live in?

the Northern suburbs are good for investors as the houses are the cheapest in Adelaide usually, but some of the areas in the north of Adelaide leave a lot to be desired and many don't want to live near there
Old Jun 17th 2004, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: Adelaide properties

the Northern suburbs are good for investors as the houses are the cheapest in Adelaide usually, but some of the areas in the north of Adelaide leave a lot to be desired and many don't want to live near there [/QUOTE]

Hi Bob and Ginnie

Where abouts do you live? My brother lives North East (Oakden) and we are planning on looking around that area - what do you think. Thanks for your e-mail by the way.

Jo

PS Bix. I'll hold you to that, though we may have to wait until we vaildate at Christmas
Old Jun 18th 2004, 12:53 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Bix

Stepford wives??..LMAO

Andy the super guru will love that!!!