Adelaide

Old Apr 6th 2004, 10:32 am
Just Joined

Nigel1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Adelaide

We are looking into the possibility of moving to Adelaide as we may be able to get State nominated visa. Anyone got any views on Adelaide or website to learn more.
thanks
Old Apr 6th 2004, 11:48 am

mayten is an unknown quantity at this point

hi nigel1 i just bumped a thread for you it was started
by podgy possom i hope you find it informative. we are very friendly and have all got the same incommon to get to adlaide ! buy for now p.s we are going stni root hubby is a sparky best wishes diane
Old Apr 6th 2004, 1:11 pm

mayten is an unknown quantity at this point

another bump diane
Old Apr 6th 2004, 2:19 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

hi! now that the points are going up, we also are checking out Adelaide. First off, thank you for the link to Adelaide Brits. It seems wonderful there. A few questions. My husband is in irrigation and also is experienced in laying tile, doing sheetrock, landscaping and I am wondering if there would jobs available in that area in Adelaide. also, since I have been living in the states for many years (Florida), I have become aclimatized (Spelling?) to the heat. I love hot weather and so I'm wondering just how cold does it get there on average? I was looking to Brisbane originally. Thank you for any response to these questions.
calle
Old Apr 6th 2004, 2:32 pm
Just Joined

Nigel1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mayten
another bump diane
Thanks for that very useful.
Old Apr 6th 2004, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

jasper pentop is an unknown quantity at this point

With around a million and a half South Australians occupying an area of 984,377 square kilometres (four times the size of the United Kingdom) there is plenty of room to move. Some 4,000 kilometres of coastline and famous outback landmarks gives our State some of Australia’s most beautiful scenery.

South Australia has a healthy Mediterranean climate with cool wet winters and hot dry summers. The average summer temperature is 29 Celsius, although each year brings one or two hot periods. The average winter temperature is a mild 15 Celsius.

With over 2,500 hours of sunshine a year South Australians enjoy outdoor living almost all the year round. Outdoor sports, eating and events are easy to enjoy because of the weather, excellent facilities and easy accessibility.

South Australians have a very high standard of living. Excellent cultural, health, educational and sporting facilities are enjoyed within a clean unpolluted environment.

and:

http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/site/index.cfm

http://www.earthsci.unimelb.edu.au/~...tremes/sa.html

that botton link should help you!
Old Apr 6th 2004, 7:58 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

Its looking nicer all the time!! at least some good may come out of the points going up. Its forced me to have a look again at another area. And it seems very peaceful there. Thats what I want. somewhere good for families. Many thanks