Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Address to send MEDS?

Address to send MEDS?

Old Nov 30th 2006, 4:02 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Address to send MEDS?

We have done the Meds provided the extra info they required and just waiting for them to be completed ready for posting.

We want to have them collected from the Doctors using DHL so that we can track them door to door as we have done with the Application. Can someone please supply us with the exact address where they will be going to.

Cheers, John
Old Nov 30th 2006, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Address to send MEDS?

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
We have done the Meds provided the extra info they required and just waiting for them to be completed ready for posting.

We want to have them collected from the Doctors using DHL so that we can track them door to door as we have done with the Application. Can someone please supply us with the exact address where they will be going to.

Cheers, John
I thought the doctor sent them on for you ours did.

sarah
Old Nov 30th 2006, 5:28 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers, John
We had to enter the address on the forms ourselves, where your application is being dealt with, and the doctors sent it by DHL and we paid them for the service. They then sent us a letter giving us the courier details we were then able to track the paperwork via the internet. BTW they arrived safely the next day!!!
Just a note though, mine is a spouse visa, but I presume all meds are pretty similar............. C x
Old Nov 30th 2006, 5:31 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

We told them that we wanted to have them collected by DHL and they said that we would have to pay for this ourselves, we didnt ask them if the original quote included their posting or not ( i know we should have asked) but its done now and we accept that the cost for this is ours and just want to be ready to organise collection once we get the ok that all the documents are ready, we expect this to be middle of next week

John

Originally Posted by sarah-jayne
I thought the doctor sent them on for you ours did.

sarah
Old Nov 30th 2006, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers, John
Here goes, send them to:

Local Clearance Unit
Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs
Level 6, 26 Lee Street
Sydney CBD NSW 2000 Australia

Old Nov 30th 2006, 5:52 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

We told them that we wanted to have them collected by DHL and they said that we would have to pay for this ourselves, we didnt ask them if the original quote included their posting or not ( i know we should have asked) but its done now and we accept that the cost for this is ours and just want to be ready to organise collection once we get the ok that all the documents are ready, we expect this to be middle of next week

John
Im sure that your not meant to intervene with meds once they've been done, or will doctors be sending them and you are just paying for the courier??? This is what happened at our doctors. C x
Old Nov 30th 2006, 6:34 pm
UK is Home

Cheers for that,

Originally Posted by wafc
Here goes, send them to:

Local Clearance Unit
Level 6, 26 Lee Street

Old Nov 30th 2006, 6:36 pm
UK is Home

We are having them collected from the Doctors, we just have to let them know when DHL will collect them

John

Originally Posted by shiels
Im sure that your not meant to intervene with meds once they've been done, or will doctors be sending them and you are just paying for the courier??? This is what happened at our doctors. C x
Old Dec 11th 2006, 2:00 pm
UK is Home

Tanks again WAFC but as we were waiting for the go ahead to have them collected we have just found out that they have already sent them on Friday 8th Dec, i believe along with the rest. Oh well, back to the waiting

Originally Posted by wafc
Here goes, send them to:

Local Clearance Unit
Level 6, 26 Lee Street

Old Dec 11th 2006, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers for that,

To be on the safe side you should double check that your meds go to that office - they don't all go to the same one. Ours went to Canberra, for example.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by esperanza
To be on the safe side you should double check that your meds go to that office - they don't all go to the same one. Ours went to Canberra, for example.
Ohgod! Is nothing ever simple???
Old Dec 11th 2006, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bexie
Ohgod! Is nothing ever simple???
NO! It's all part of the selection process - if you can get through the entire application, jump all the hoops, dot all the 'i's & cross the 't's, and remain healthy enough to survive a long-haul flight - then you're allowed in!
Old Dec 11th 2006, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by esperanza
NO! It's all part of the selection process - if you can get through the entire application, jump all the hoops, dot all the 'i's & cross the 't's, and remain healthy enough to survive a long-haul flight - then you're allowed in!
U are the voice of reason!!! Probably a good job really - only the best! Sorry to sound so negative!! My 16 yr old, 9yr old and 3 yr old are at each othrs throats and they're driving me insane!!
Old Dec 11th 2006, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Tanks again WAFC but as we were waiting for the go ahead to have them collected we have just found out that they have already sent them on Friday 8th Dec, i believe along with the rest. Oh well, back to the waiting
I'm sure it wont be long anyway before you have the golden (or should I say red) visa labels in your passort!

Good luck!
Old Dec 11th 2006, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=wafc]I'm sure it wont be long anyway before you have the golden (or should I say red) visa labels in your passort!

Good luck! [/QUOTE
Tell you what, if I get my visa before the end of this year, West Sussex won't know what has hit it!!!]