Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Addictive isn't it ?

Addictive isn't it ?

Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:43 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Addictive isn't it ?

It's yet another beautiful sunny day here in Cornwall and I have lots of DIY and decorating jobs to do.

You know how it goes though.....before I start lets just have a peep at Expats....just for a few minutes.

That was an hour ago and here I am still sitting in front of the 'puter. Good job da Boss is not around

Does this ever happen to you ?

Well I really must switch off and do some work.
Catch you later
Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:49 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Addictive isn't it ?

Originally posted by Bix
uh hum......la di da..........

Actually, I haven't been on for nearly 24 hours , but that's cos I don't have as easy acces to a computer anymore(staying with parents and in laws)

Now, have to get off again!

Seeya!
Old Jun 5th 2004, 11:20 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
It's yet another beautiful sunny day here in Cornwall and I have lots of DIY and decorating jobs to do.

You know how it goes though.....before I start lets just have a peep at Expats....just for a few minutes.

That was an hour ago and here I am still sitting in front of the 'puter. Good job da Boss is not around

Catch you later
Yes indeedy.
"I'll just have a quick look before I go to work"
"I'll just have a quick look at lunchtime"
"I'll just have a quick look while I'm getting changed from work"
"I'll just have a quick look after tea"
"I'll just have a quick look before bed time"

Maybe we should start BritishExPats Anonymous?
Old Jun 5th 2004, 11:38 am
Central Coasties, NSW!

GillettFamily is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Bix

Catch you later

:scared: This must be the 4th time this morning that I have logged on for a quick peep (Can you get arrested for that then)?

Had Meds yesterday so today getting over a hangover. Also trying to mow the lawn, hoover and keep the house tidy for prospective house viewings!!!! Hubbys cutting the hedge etc too

Help it all seems a bit of a whirl!!!!

Another tonight tho!!
Old Jun 5th 2004, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

2 years later and I am still using the site, sad isn't it Mind you it is a good alternative to the cack tv out here in the evenings!
Old Jun 5th 2004, 11:56 am
mickj

You even get a box that pops up at the bottom of the page now, when you post, telling you, you are this hour's winner.

Originally posted by Bix

Catch you later

Old Jun 5th 2004, 12:20 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by tinaj
2 years later and I am still using the site, sad isn't it Mind you it is a good alternative to the cack tv out here in the evenings!
That's ok, you're just passing on your accumulated wisdom!
Old Jun 5th 2004, 12:24 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
That's ok, you're just passing on your accumulated wisdom!
See, I couldn't resisit having another peep

I was just going to say agree with you Mark.....and we appreciate it Tina
Old Jun 5th 2004, 12:26 pm
mickj

There is another way Bix, disconnect the computer

Originally posted by Bix
See, I couldn't resisit having another peep

I was just going to say agree with you Mark.....and we appreciate it Tina

Old Jun 5th 2004, 12:33 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by mickj
There is another way Bix, disconnect the computer
Now you are sounding like me misses - but you put it more politely
Old Jun 5th 2004, 12:39 pm
mickj

English Cockney gentleman and all that

Originally posted by Bix
Now you are sounding like me misses - but you put it more politely

Old Jun 5th 2004, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Bix

Catch you later
I know the feeling well this is third time I've "popped" in today, it's my excuse for sitting to have a cup of coffee.

Lindsey
Old Jun 5th 2004, 1:56 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by lindseyden
I know the feeling well this is third time I've "popped" in today, it's my excuse for sitting to have a cup of coffee.

Lindsey
I'm on my 5th peak !

Jill

Old Jun 5th 2004, 2:04 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
I'm on my 5th peak !

Jill

It is a good excuse for a sit-down with all the house preparing work going on though isn't it???
Old Jun 5th 2004, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by vicky o
It is a good excuse for a sit-down with all the house preparing work going on though isn't it???
All in the name of research!!!

Lindsey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.