Wikiposts

Addict

Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:34 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Addict

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Definately an addiction needing help. I have a baby who has learnt to crawl early because mummy sits at the computer rather than reaching to get his toys for him, the cats are starving and hubby eats pizza's as I've forgotton to cook each night.

You'll soon be cured once your little one keeps pulling the plug out now that he/she? can get to it. That's if you have any spare time. Lets see you do the hoovering and ironing now
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:36 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
You'll soon be cured once your little one keeps pulling the plug out now that he/she? can get to it. That's if you have any spare time. Lets see you do the hoovering and ironing now
The bairn will be doing his own by then. He'll be sick of wearing crumpled shirts to school. Or university
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:36 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
I have to say though that coming on here is a bit a lifeline whilst Mr G has been off gallivanting (sorry I meant working really hard)
Another Mr G

G
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:37 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, my names Claire, and I'm an addict. Been off the forum for about 2 hours now, and couldnt take it any more! I need it, really I do!!!!!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:39 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Hi, my names Claire, and I'm an addict. Been off the forum for about 2 hours now, and couldnt take it any more! I need it, really I do!!!!!!
Sorry.. all out of Karma for today.

G
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:40 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Sorry.. all out of Karma for today.

G

Noooo, just a little bit, I'll be good!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:40 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

I can only manage five minute bursts before littlen presses a crucial button. It focuses the reading and typing skills!

Hoovering, ironing...... whats that then. I used the iron today (first time in months we were going to see hubby's rellys to say the big goodbye). My four year old son asked me what it did!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:41 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by webgum
I can only manage five minute bursts before littlen presses a crucial button. It focuses the reading and typing skills!

Hoovering, ironing...... whats that then. I used the iron today (first time in months we were going to see hubby's rellys to say the big goodbye). My four year old son asked me what it did!!

Shocking
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:43 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it just boills down to the fact I`m a nosy bugger and some of the posts are so entertaining I just have to know what was said next .
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:43 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Shocking
oi don't be rude! I sent you karma earlier. Send me some back you old tart
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:44 am

Originally Posted by webgum
oi don't be rude! I sent you karma earlier. Send me some back you old tart

Just seen that Thanks very much. It'll be on it's way tomorrow.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:49 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Addict

Just seen that Thanks very much. It'll be on it's way tomorrow.
I'm no addict I can handle it.!!!...honest...wanna buy a car CD player mate..??? SNIFF ... SNIFF....

CORKER
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by CORKER
I'm no addict I can handle it.!!!...honest...wanna buy a car CD player mate..??? SNIFF ... SNIFF....

CORKER

Honestly guv' it's just a cold
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:08 am
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I have to admit, I must be addicted. We ony got the internet at home just before Christmas and because I work evenings I spend ages on here during the day, housework (OMG what is that now)!

I would be totally lost now. I'm more of a reader than a poster.

Louise
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:10 am
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh look I just earned my first star, I am so happy now I think I'll have a drink or two.

Louise

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.