Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Add Support For Those Affected By The Bombings Today!!

Add Support For Those Affected By The Bombings Today!!

Old Jul 7th 2005, 3:35 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice
Exclamation Add Support For Those Affected By The Bombings Today!!

Have spent the day in front of the telly watching the atrocities in London.

My thoughts & prayers are with those who have been affected by what has gone on. I am from Essex and London Liverpool Street is the station that all of us 'Essex Folk' terminate at - I hope that no one I know has been injured or worse.

Suddenly the waiting for a visa takes the back burner!

Jayne

Last edited by andy & jayne; Jul 7th 2005 at 3:36 pm. Reason: To add more
Old Jul 7th 2005, 3:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Add Support For Those Affected By The Bombings Today!!

Watching Sky News I suddenly feel a very long way from home. Puts a lot of things into perspective.

My thoughts and prayers are with those waiting for news, those caught up in the terror, and those working to help them.

Polly
Old Jul 7th 2005, 3:52 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Watching Sky News I suddenly feel a very long way from home. Puts a lot of things into perspective.

My thoughts and prayers are with those waiting for news, those caught up in the terror, and those working to help them.

Polly
Same hear
Old Jul 7th 2005, 3:53 pm
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by andy & jayne

My thoughts & prayers are with those who have been affected by what has gone on. I am from Essex and London Liverpool Street is the station that all of us 'Essex Folk' terminate at - I hope that no one I know has been injured or worse.

Jayne
Indeed, terrorism is horrific in all its forms.

Our thoughts are with all those affected by a small minority's acts of mindless violence. Makes me sick to my stomach

Peace.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

Jayne
I have been watching the news all day.
Its so so terrible. To all those affected and their families and friends my thought are with them.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 4:30 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Listening to it on the radio here in Melbourne, supposed to be working but its last thing on my mind.
My thoughts & prayers to all those families in London who's Husbands, wives or kids won't be coming home tonight.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Its terrible and really quite frightening.One of my friends had arranged a trip on the London Eye on Friday .I am just glad that she did not go to London today.
Thoughts and prayers are with eveyone who has been injured or worse.Just hope they catch up with the -------s that are responsible.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:00 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Yeah terrible terrible goin ons down in London

I work nights driving around London and will be there tonight, I'm sure the traffic will still be a mess.

I was working as a courier when the IRA bombed the John Lewis on Oxford Street years ago. I was riding up the side street when the side of the building exploded b4 my very eyes! I wasn't hurt at all, but was nearly knocked off my bike because of the sheer force from the explosion.

Worse bit was I knew my partner and kids (one was inside her then!) was in the West End when it happened as she had planned the prev night with her sister to go in!

Thankfully!! ..... once I made contact with her she said that she had literally just got off the bus outside John Lewis, but heard the explosion, there was panic everywhere, so they jumped back on the bus!

was a VERY worrying 30 odd mins till I spoke to her tho!

Terrorist attacks suck big time! .....
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:27 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

My thoughts are with everyone affected and their families and friends.
Need I say more
Marie
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:30 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Very very sad news today. My thoughts are with those affected by the incident and their families. I had a worrying 45 mins trying to contact my husband who was on a visit to parliament. Thankfully he managed to text me but the not knowing was absolutely awful - something I never want to go through again.

May justice prevail!
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:33 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Jayne
I used to work right next to Aldgate station years ago you are so right liverpool st is so close to home! Although any act of terrorism is terrible Definatley put life into perspective!!
Thoughts are with all thoughs affected!!

Kris xx
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Our thoughts are with all those affected and a speedy recovery to those that are injured.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:49 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Thoughts and prayers are with all who need them.

Anne, Terry and Alex
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

Jeanette Jones will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Thoughts and prayers are with all who need them.

Anne, Terry and Alex

Likewise, all our thoughts and hopes are with the people involved in the atrocity today that happened in London, quite unbearable and hard to imagine how another human being can inflict so much terror on to anyone.

Time this country toughened up and deported those that are known.

Praying for you all.

Jeanette and family.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 6:15 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

totally disgusting act
Had some very close rellis that are thankfully all ok but had near misses on way to work this morning.
Thoughts are with the victims and there family's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.