Reload this Page >

ACS Skills Assment

ACS Skills Assment

Old Feb 15th 2017, 6:38 am
Just Joined

prakashchhetri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACS Skills Assment

Hey,

I am new. So my questions might not be of the standard as per this forum. Please excuse me if I make any mistakes.

I have well over 4 years of experience starting as a PHP/WordPress developer to a Full Stack Developer.

I started working from Nov. 2012 - till now. I worked for 3 different employers.

I have Work experience/reference letters from 2 of them and I can get the third one when asked.

My experience letters are 3 years and 2 years old. I am not sure if I can submit those letters or should I request new ones.

Besides that, the second company that I worked for is closed now. However, I do have the experience letter from that company.

About the bank statements, I was paid cash as all other companies in my Country. I might have some salary slips but not all of them.

I am really confused on what to do.

Any help?
Old Feb 15th 2017, 6:42 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACS Skills Assment

Originally Posted by prakashchhetri
Hey,

I am new. So my questions might not be of the standard as per this forum. Please excuse me if I make any mistakes.

I have well over 4 years of experience starting as a PHP/WordPress developer to a Full Stack Developer.

I started working from Nov. 2012 - till now. I worked for 3 different employers.

I have Work experience/reference letters from 2 of them and I can get the third one when asked.

My experience letters are 3 years and 2 years old. I am not sure if I can submit those letters or should I request new ones.

Besides that, the second company that I worked for is closed now. However, I do have the experience letter from that company.

About the bank statements, I was paid cash as all other companies in my Country. I might have some salary slips but not all of them.

I am really confused on what to do.

Any help?
ACS have guidelines on their website about the application process, what qualifications and experience is required, what evidence needs to be presented etc. The minimum amount of experience needed to be deemed skilled is 2 years, and more in some circumstances so you need to check and see how much experience you are likely to need to show, and if your reference letters include enough detail.