Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ACS RPL Assement Example, Help And Advice

ACS RPL Assement Example, Help And Advice

Old Sep 11th 2004, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

jonsm has a brilliant futurejonsm has a brilliant futurejonsm has a brilliant futurejonsm has a brilliant futurejonsm has a brilliant futurejonsm has a brilliant future
Default ACS RPL Assement Example, Help And Advice

Dear all

I wonder if any of you out there would be so kind to point me in the right direction on how to get through this minefield of ACS and RPL.

I have an agent of whom I have sent a 60-page document listing all my qualifications, skills and work experience etc. And have basically had a reply back saying that what I have put is not good enough to be considered.

But if I pay extra money then they will help me get through the process and give the advice that is needed.

Im just wondering if anyone out there would have the time to look over my document, or possible send me a copy of what you have put to get through the assessment, and give appropriate advice on where im going wrong or not if the case.

Kind regards

Jonathan smith
Old Sep 11th 2004, 8:26 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACS RPL Assement Example, Help And Advice

Originally Posted by jonsm
I wonder if any of you out there would be so kind to point me in the right direction on how to get through this minefield of ACS and RPL.
Have a look at this one. It got a pass for him anyway!
Old Sep 11th 2004, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

jonsm has a brilliant futurejonsm has a brilliant futurejonsm has a brilliant futurejonsm has a brilliant futurejonsm has a brilliant futurejonsm has a brilliant future

Hi

thanks for that, the format looks good, i may change mine to suit. My area of IT has been from junior programer, through to technical manager and now storage consultant.

Slightly differant to the document you sent me, as this seems to be more programing.

Looks like i have to try and get the format that the ACS require, hut there web site seems to be down where the documents are that i need

jon
Old Sep 11th 2004, 9:48 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonsm
Hi

thanks for that, the format looks good, i may change mine to suit. My area of IT has been from junior programer, through to technical manager and now storage consultant.

Slightly differant to the document you sent me, as this seems to be more programing.

Looks like i have to try and get the format that the ACS require, hut there web site seems to be down where the documents are that i need

jon
Yeah my experience was very different too. I just used the format and style of language as a template for mine. Wrote 16,077 words in the end (not that I counted ).