Reload this Page >

ACS RPL application

ACS RPL application

Old Jan 2nd 2004, 9:53 pm
Just Joined

Steady is an unknown quantity at this point
Question ACS RPL application

Hi all,

I am in the process of applying for permanent residency through the ACS recognition of prior learning track.

Does anyone know if there are any sample completed RPL forms available on-line? I just need to know whether I should be writing 100 words or 1000 words for each of the CBOK sections... it doesn't give any indication on the forms.

Or will it be easier to employ an agent to talk me through it???

Thanks
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Steady,

I completed something like 7 or 8 of the CBOK's and the amount written per subject really depended on my skill level in that particular area ie Networking was something like 7 or 8 pages where as Database Management was only 3 pages.

In total the whole thing was about 60 pages. The best advice I can give you is do it in chronological order and work your way through your career in great detail. The ACS are incredibly picky and unless your RPL is watertight expect them to ask you a lot of questions or deduct a load of years worth of experience from you. Anything that gives them the impresssion of a training period you will lose straight away.

The whole process is a nightmare - good luck!!

We used George Lombard (http:www.austimmigration.com.au) to assist us through this process and to be honest he was a godsend.