ACS ASCO code

Old Aug 15th 2005, 6:33 am
Just Joined

smith1969 is on a distinguished road
Default ACS ASCO code

Hi there,

I have already sent a application for skills Assessment (For Migration Purposes).I mentioned my ASCO code as 2231-11 on my application.
But I would like to know whether it is possible to change the ASCO code to 1224-11 it is processing.

Thanks in advance
Smith

Last edited by smith1969; Aug 15th 2005 at 6:42 am.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 6:46 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACS ASCO code

Originally Posted by smith1969
Hi there,

I have already sent a application for skills Assessment (For Migration Purposes).I mentioned my ASCO code as 2231-11 on my application.
But I would like to know whether it is possible to change the ASCO code to 1224-11 it is processing.

Thanks in advance
Smith
Smith1969,

Try the Immigration forum
Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Hi there,

Thanks in advance
Smith
I wouldn't worry too much about it. The ACS give you an ASCO code based on what they think you should be so I got a different code back to the one I applied for but as it still management and worth 60 points, I wasn't worried about it.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Hi there,

Thanks in advance
Smith
ACS will assign you with the code they think is most appropriate. Both myself and my partner had our codes changed by ACS compared to what we put on their application form.

I wouldn't think there is any point asknig them to change the code on your application since it is only an indicator for them.