Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Accountants in Brisbane

Accountants in Brisbane

Old Oct 7th 2004, 12:04 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of
Default Accountants in Brisbane

Anyone know what the market is like for Accountants in Brisbane or Southern coastal QLD?
Old Oct 7th 2004, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

roiboit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Accountants in Brisbane

A quick look on the online employment sites should give you a good idea. I find www.hays.com.au to be the best for Brisbane but give seek, careerone and mycareer a look as well.

roiboit
Old Oct 8th 2004, 9:10 am
GLR
Forum Regular

GLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
Anyone know what the market is like for Accountants in Brisbane or Southern coastal QLD?
I'm also an accountant heading to Brisbane before Xmas. Does anyone know which are the best recruitment consultants in Brisbane for accountants?

Many thanks

GLR
Old Oct 8th 2004, 11:11 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GLR
I'm also an accountant heading to Brisbane before Xmas. Does anyone know which are the best recruitment consultants in Brisbane for accountants?

Many thanks

GLR
If you arrive before Christmas, expect the employment market to be fairly quiet until February.

Jeremy