Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

accomodation what did you do ?

accomodation what did you do ?

Old Sep 25th 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Wink accomodation what did you do ?

Now we have had an offer on our house we are thinking of what to do with regards to accomodation when we get to sunny perth (end of feb 08)

We have rented from pomsinperth before which was great as it has everything in it. So we thought maybe rent there for 3 weeks then look for a longer term rental furnished or unfurnished. We are wondering how easy it is to sort a rental and what others have done. We do not have jobs to go to so this is a priority, need to get thoses and get settled before we buy our own home.

My head is full of so much to think about I am beginnng to think Im going mad

A x