Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Accomodation in Perth

Accomodation in Perth

Old Nov 18th 2005, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice
Default Accomodation in Perth

Help.

Myself, hubby and 18 month old have flights booked to Perth and are looking for self catering accomodation with access to a Pool.
Can anyone recommend anything?
Dates are from 5 Feb to 19 Feb.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 7:34 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Accomodation in Perth

Not cheap but goooooooooooooood:

Step this way to the Ascot Quays ...

www.assuredhospitality.com.au

The two bed apartments are real nice

Originally Posted by LisaT
Help.

Myself, hubby and 18 month old have flights booked to Perth and are looking for self catering accomodation with access to a Pool.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:49 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

Help.

Hi Lisa, we have a 2 bedroom cottage available in Shoalwater, South of Perth for the dates you require, it has an indoor and outdoor spa, no pool, minutes to the biggest pool around(beach) .check out the web site at http://members.westnet.com.au/cedarcottage/ Suzette and Will.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

try

http://www.movetoperth.com/

They have lots of properties on their books all over Perth now so give them a try & I'm sure they'll do their best to help you. We've heard nothing but good about them & they go that extra mile to help.

Loopy
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:51 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cedar cottage
Hi Lisa, we have a 2 bedroom cottage available in Shoalwater, South of Perth for the dates you require, it has an indoor and outdoor spa, no pool, minutes to the biggest pool around(beach) .check out the web site at http://members.westnet.com.au/cedarcottage/ Suzette and Will.
And is highly recommended too.

Hi Suzette - haven't forgotten you. Will be in touch in the next few days. Love to S & J.

Sue
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:19 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Help.

Hiya Lisa,

Have sent you a pm.

Steve.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 11:27 pm
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
And is highly recommended too.

Hi Suzette - haven't forgotten you. Will be in touch in the next few days. Love to S & J.

Sue
Hi Sue, Hope all is well with everything, did the dog settle OK. You should see our new additions,Max and Angus. If I knew how to add a photo, I would.The girls were over the moon, I am now just knee deep in puppies and peepees...Suzette