Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Accomodation around Perth in Feb 06 needed

Wikiposts

Accomodation around Perth in Feb 06 needed

Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice
Default Accomodation around Perth in Feb 06 needed

I am trying to find reasonably priced self catering accommodation in or around Perth for myself, hubby and 18 month old. Would prefer a 2 bedroom with access to a pool. A house or apartment would be fine.
Can anyone recommend somewhere that is available in Feb for 2 weeks as many places seem to be booked.

Also I have been considering the lodges on campsites. Has anyone stayed in these and can you recommend them?
Old Nov 29th 2005, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

neiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to all
Default Re: Accomodation around Perth in Feb 06 needed

Originally Posted by LisaT
I am trying to find reasonably priced self catering accommodation in or around Perth for myself, hubby and 18 month old. Would prefer a 2 bedroom with access to a pool. A house or apartment would be fine.
Can anyone recommend somewhere that is available in Feb for 2 weeks as many places seem to be booked.

Also I have been considering the lodges on campsites. Has anyone stayed in these and can you recommend them?
hi
We have been looking for accomidation for next year in perth to and found a couple of hotels in the city centre that have one /two bedroom apartments lounge/kitchen and pool down stairs it all depends how much you want to pay also you should look at the youth hostels.hope this helps.
good luck neil
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:12 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

We used Accomodation Services WA and were very happy with them:

http://www.aswa.com.au/

There are a few posters on here who do this sort of thing too. But whoever you go for, make sure you book early as we struggled to find anywhere at two months notice.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough

Hi lisa.look at www.stayz.com.au
there is lots to choose from........my neighbour has a holiday home in rockingham that they have just opened ,no pool but it has a spa,i think it is 3 bedrooms,and available for those dates by the look of it......it is called vista court villa....but there is plenty of places on the site, it depends how close to perth you want to be.......jan hutchy
Old Nov 29th 2005, 3:53 pm
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

Hi Lisa, we have short term holiday rentals in Shoalwater and Palm Beach. check them out on our web site http://members.westnet.com.au/cedarcottage/ we dont have a pool, but indoor and outdoor spa. Good luck Suzette and Will.