Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Accomodation around Helensvale?

Accomodation around Helensvale?

Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:24 am
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Accomodation around Helensvale?

Hi
We are heading to this area in May. We need a holiday let for starters for our first 4 weeks then will look out for a longer term rental when we get there but i am coming up with blanks.
There doesnt seem to be any short term rentals around there.
Any ideas where to look?
We would like a 3 bed preferably with a pool.
Thanks.
Janice.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

ameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really nice
Default Re: Accomodation around Helensvale?

Hey Janice,

Maybe you could try a backpacker for 4 weeks and then shift to a rented place!

I guess, this should be helpful:

http://www.totaltravel.com.au/travel...ons/helensvale

goodluck
Old Feb 15th 2008, 12:59 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for your reply.
Maybe we could do that...dont know if my 18 year old daughter would go for that but we could try!
Does anyone know how far in a car Mudgeeraba is from Helensvale and what it is like as a suburb?
Thanks.
Janice.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 1:08 pm
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreams of Oz
Hi
We are heading to this area in May. We need a holiday let for starters for our first 4 weeks then will look out for a longer term rental when we get there but i am coming up with blanks.
There doesnt seem to be any short term rentals around there.
Any ideas where to look?
We would like a 3 bed preferably with a pool.
Thanks.
Janice.
I would suggest a cabin in a Caravan Park for your intial 4 weeks. The only one that I have experience of is the 'Gold Coast Holiday Park' on Siganto Drive, Oxenford. It is just a stones throw from Helensvale.......but also right next to the freeway (very noisy if your near the front!) It's improved greatly in recent years and it has a lovely pool I'll find you a link.......

Here goes:

http://www.totaltravel.com.au/link.asp?fid=536373

Last edited by Jan4kids; Feb 15th 2008 at 1:14 pm. Reason: adding a link