Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Accomadation guides for Melbourne and area's surrounding

Accomadation guides for Melbourne and area's surrounding

Old Jun 25th 2006, 12:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Accomadation guides for Melbourne and area's surrounding

My eyes are sore and headaching from searching the net.
Could some one tell me how i can find out about hotels etc for Melbourne and Philip island. Im after a book , but all the sites i have been on do not offer the chance to get a guide book.
i managed really easy to get one for the Blue mountains.
Can any one help me and suggest how to get one?
Thanks a goggle eyed Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 12:53 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accomadation guides for Melbourne and area's surrounding

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
My eyes are sore and headaching from searching the net.
Could some one tell me how i can find out about hotels etc for Melbourne and Philip island. Im after a book , but all the sites i have been on do not offer the chance to get a guide book.
i managed really easy to get one for the Blue mountains.
Can any one help me and suggest how to get one?
Thanks a goggle eyed Mandy
mandy try

http://www.hotelclub.com.au/

we`ve used them several times effecient and definatley a lot cheaper than your local travel agent

regards steve
Old Jun 25th 2006, 1:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
mandy try

http://www.hotelclub.com.au/

we`ve used them several times effecient and definatley a lot cheaper than your local travel agent

regards steve

Thanks Steve
I'm getting word blindness from the searches. Could i get an old fashioned brousher(sp) from them?
Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 1:11 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Steve
I'm getting word blindness from the searches. Could i get an old fashioned brousher(sp) from them?
Mandy
sorry nope

put in where you want to go and the dates required and it`ll find you a hotel

lots of info on the hotels and pics

i hope its of use

steve
Old Jun 25th 2006, 1:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by steve`o
sorry nope

put in where you want to go and the dates required and it`ll find you a hotel

lots of info on the hotels and pics

i hope its of use

steve

Must admit it is good , put in a couple of dates.
Hubby says dont worry will book when we land :scared: .
You can tell im the organised one
Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

The RACV also have an accomodation search facility. There is also a book you can buy with the same info in it

http://tol.aaatourism.com.au/SearchG...=2&aid=1&tid=1
Old Jun 25th 2006, 2:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Teliko21
The RACV also have an accomodation search facility. There is also a book you can buy with the same info in it

http://tol.aaatourism.com.au/SearchG...=2&aid=1&tid=1

Thanks for the link teliko.
i shall let hubby have a look at it.
I tried to order a book but it wouldn't let me.
Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the link teliko.
i shall let hubby have a look at it.
I tried to order a book but it wouldn't let me.
Mandy
Seems that link doesn't work. Try here:

http://www.racv.com.au/wps/wcm/conne...de+2006+-+2007

Last edited by Teliko21; Jun 25th 2006 at 3:13 pm.
Old Jun 25th 2006, 3:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Perhaps because you are outside Oz?

Possibily. My geography of where i live is bad so getting to grips with Melbourne, is a joke.
Where is the best area to base yourself when you want to spend a few days looking around Melbourne, Morington Peninsular and Philip Island?
Or do distances mean it would be better to get accomadation in each area?
Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Possibily. My geography of where i live is bad so getting to grips with Melbourne, is a joke.
Where is the best area to base yourself when you want to spend a few days looking around Melbourne, Morington Peninsular and Philip Island?
Or do distances mean it would be better to get accomadation in each area?
Mandy

You could stay pretty much anywhere but it would probably be best to stay the night down on Phillip Island (especially if you want to see the penguins) who perform in the evenings. It is a few hours drive from the city.

Will you be hiring a car? And when will you be coming?
Old Jun 25th 2006, 3:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You could stay pretty much anywhere but it would probably be best to stay the night down on Phillip Island (especially if you want to see the penguins) who perform in the evenings. It is a few hours drive from the city.

Will you be hiring a car? And when will you be coming?

hopefully we will have a hire car my rellies are sorting that out for us.
We will be arriving in Oct the 12th till the 24th. The relies live in Albury so trying to be conssiderate to them and spend some time there as well

I definatly want to see the parade. (people where i live cant believe there are penquins in oz)
Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

hopefully we will have a hire car my rellies are sorting that out for us.
We will be arriving in Oct the 12th till the 24th. The relies live in Albury so trying to be conssiderate to them and spend some time there as well

I definatly want to see the parade. (people where i live cant believe there are penquins in oz)
Mandy
I was just in Albury last week on my way back from picking up a car from NSW, it was blooming freezing

Another choice for accomodation would be: http://www.questapartments.com.au/

Alot of Brits seem to stay in these for a few weeks on arrival although they may be more than you want to spend. They have apartments all over the place including the CBD and also down in Frankston on the Mornington Peninsula so might be worth a look.
Old Jun 25th 2006, 4:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was just in Albury last week on my way back from picking up a car from NSW, it was blooming freezing

Another choice for accomodation would be: http://www.questapartments.com.au/

Alot of Brits seem to stay in these for a few weeks on arrival although they may be more than you want to spend. They have apartments all over the place including the CBD and also down in Frankston on the Mornington Peninsula so might be worth a look.

Might be out of our price range. Thanks any way
I just hope it wont be too cold in Albury when we arrive.
Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=geordie mandy]Might be out of our price range. Thanks any way
Mandy[/QUOTE

Hi Mandy, Have a look at Bayplay adventure lodge it's on the penninsula near sorrento, Hubby wanted to stop there but didn't have time, looks pretty good though, have got a phone number if you want it. Lol x
Old Jun 25th 2006, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Keith&Lol]
Might be out of our price range. Thanks any way
Mandy[/QUOTE

Hi Mandy, Have a look at Bayplay adventure lodge it's on the penninsula near sorrento, Hubby wanted to stop there but didn't have time, looks pretty good though, have got a phone number if you want it. Lol x

i will check that out. Sorrento is where they do the dolphin trips isn't it?
Mandy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.