Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Accepted offer on house

Accepted offer on house

Old May 24th 2005, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Accepted offer on house

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Hiya gang,

After over 7 months and two price drops later we,ve accepted an offer on our house The price is,nt far off what we,ed hoped for and certainly more than we thought we would have got two years ago when we started looking into migrating lark.In an area where houses hav,nt shifted for months our estate agent reckons we,ve done well getting what we,ve got.
Hopefully things will run smooth as there,s only three parties in the chain.

Good luck to the rest of you we know what a pain selling your house can be

dave
Hi Dave congrats on the house sale.
We accepted an offer on ours last week but it was only on the market for 3 weeks but its staying on the market just in case something goes wrong.

Hope it all goes to plan

Debs xxx
Old May 24th 2005, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Dave, Brilliant news! What a relief. Now just send some of that good luck Mary's way and my way!
So, looks like you've decided Queensland. We've brought you over to the dark side!

Sue
Old May 24th 2005, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Thanks for the congrats everyone and Sue and Mary i really hope you get some good news soon.
As for timing i don,t think we could have timed it better if we,d tried i came home earlier (got to take the girls back to panel docs) and there was one of the estate agents who valued ours having a good look round the guys oppisite us.There,s only 10 houses on our avenue and another house up sale might not have helped us.I really hope things go to plan.

cheers again dave
Old May 24th 2005, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

Three P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations on the sale Dave, we accepted an offer on our house too yesterday so I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us that the sale goes through smoothly

Jenny
Old May 24th 2005, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Hiya gang,

After over 7 months and two price drops later we,ve accepted an offer on our house The price is,nt far off what we,ed hoped for and certainly more than we thought we would have got two years ago when we started looking into migrating lark.In an area where houses hav,nt shifted for months our estate agent reckons we,ve done well getting what we,ve got.
Hopefully things will run smooth as there,s only three parties in the chain.

Good luck to the rest of you we know what a pain selling your house can be

dave

Well done house selling is soooo pants!!!

Congrats on the sale

Sue
Old May 24th 2005, 1:47 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dave

Im sooooooo pleased for you and Sam.... CONGRATULATIONS on the house sale and lets hope it al goies smoothly.
You should have your visa soon too so it'll be all go for you
Better tell Sam to PANIC!!!

Best of luck to you guys, you deserve it
See you soon maybe
Good Luck
Ang & Rich
Old May 24th 2005, 1:51 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Phew 7 months cant bear to think of it.

But CONGRATS on the house sale sent you karma
Old May 24th 2005, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond repute

Well done. It must be a huge relief for you all!

Good luck with the rest of your plans.

Nikki
Old May 24th 2005, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
Dave, Brilliant news! What a relief. Now just send some of that good luck Mary's way and my way!
So, looks like you've decided Queensland. We've brought you over to the dark side!

Sue
Hi Sue

I hope you don't mind me asking, but where abouts in Manchester are you from? I know Mary from previous posts, but not yourself.

We are at the TRA stage, but becuase of the housing market being the way it is, we are strongly considering putting the house on the market at the time of medical requests and taking the gamble.

Good luck.

Nikki