Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Accepted Offer on House

Wikiposts

Accepted Offer on House

Old May 9th 2005, 6:57 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Accepted Offer on House

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Fantastic news Sarah!! Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly - you deserve it after all this time.
Hiya Polly,
Just spoke to Shelley (Shecha) and told her I want a night out when I finally get there, lol.
Sarah
Old May 9th 2005, 6:59 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fraser
I've sent you a blue box to speed along your house sale
Well thank you kindly, young sir. Tried to send you some back but says I've got to be a bit easy before I can give to you again, lol.
Sarah
Old May 9th 2005, 7:02 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Fingers crossed it all goes well Sarah! Sending you some k
Old May 9th 2005, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by teach
OMG after 11 agonising months on the market our viewers who came on Saturday have put in an offer just 5k below current asking price, .
I'm trying not to get too excited as a lot can happen bewteen now and exchange but after waiting so long it's hard to hold myslef down.
Hopefully things will go through smoothly and quickly as they are buying our house as a second home. As long as they are up for it, our solicitor reckons he can complete within 6 weeks. Fingers crossed and everything else for that matter.
Good luck those of you who are still waiting.
Sarah
That's wonderful news!!! Shell's been telling me all about your predicament. Bet you can't wait to get over to the sunshine and the nights out ..well the nights out anyway!
Old May 9th 2005, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

oops meant to say sent you some karma...i think...hope it worked!
Old May 9th 2005, 8:01 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hi Sarah & Andrew,

I know I only spoke to you on the telephone a few hours ago, but I just found your post on here about the offer on your house which is so cool

I am sooooooooo pleased for you - you have waited so long and I know how horrible it is waiting to sell your house and you have had to wait far longer than I did!! I just hope and pray now that it all goes through smoothly and quickly and you will be out here real soon!!!!!

Don't forget the offer to stay at ours until you get yourself sorted and you know you can stay as long as you like!!!

I can't wait for you to get here!!!!! You know I'm gonna be at the airport when you arrive - I don't care what time you land - I'll be there!!!!

I'll send those piccies like I promised and speak to you again soon.

Keep me informed of how the sale is going!!!!!

Love & hugs

Shell
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old May 9th 2005, 8:06 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ian_H
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Well done to you both, I hope it goes through fingers crossed!!! I bet our Shel will be well excited. Don't forget us, and keep us informed of how you are getting on!!

Hi Carol & Ian,

It's such good news about Sarah's house sale offer!!!! I can't believe it - I'm sooooo excited!!!

So, now you pair need to get motivated and get your house up on the market in case yours takes a while to sell!!!

Sarah's got instructions from me to keep emailing you to find out if your house is on the market - well, you did tell me to give you a kick up the arse!!!! lol!!!

I'll email you some piccies of our weekend in Tangalooma on the weekend - that will motivate you!!!

Speak to ya soon

Love

Shell
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old May 10th 2005, 2:53 am
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by shecha
Hi Sarah & Andrew,

I know I only spoke to you on the telephone a few hours ago, but I just found your post on here about the offer on your house which is so cool

I am sooooooooo pleased for you - you have waited so long and I know how horrible it is waiting to sell your house and you have had to wait far longer than I did!! I just hope and pray now that it all goes through smoothly and quickly and you will be out here real soon!!!!!

Don't forget the offer to stay at ours until you get yourself sorted and you know you can stay as long as you like!!!

I can't wait for you to get here!!!!! You know I'm gonna be at the airport when you arrive - I don't care what time you land - I'll be there!!!!

I'll send those piccies like I promised and speak to you again soon.

Keep me informed of how the sale is going!!!!!

Love & hugs

Shell
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hiya Shell,
It was fab talking to you. I can see I have a lot of catching up to do when I get there. You'll be the first to know what flight we are on, don't worry about that and I'm going to hold you to your promise of meeting us at the airport.
Love and hugs
Sarah

PS Have already started hassling Carol, there is a PM waiting for me, lol
Old May 10th 2005, 3:30 am
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by logan
oops meant to say sent you some karma...i think...hope it worked!
Hi Logan,
It did work and have sent you some back.
Sarah
Old May 10th 2005, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Logan,
Sarah
hi there sarah,congratulations,hope it all goes well for you from here,karma sent

tracey
Old May 10th 2005, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Accepted Offer on House

OMG after 11 agonising months on the market our viewers who came on Saturday have put in an offer just 5k below current asking price, .
I'm trying not to get too excited as a lot can happen bewteen now and exchange but after waiting so long it's hard to hold myslef down.
Hopefully things will go through smoothly and quickly as they are buying our house as a second home. As long as they are up for it, our solicitor reckons he can complete within 6 weeks. Fingers crossed and everything else for that matter.
Good luck those of you who are still waiting.
Sarah
Congratulations... we're in the same position as you... scary isn't it!! fingers , legs and toes crossed...

Julie
Old May 10th 2005, 8:24 pm
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by JJJHM
Congratulations... we're in the same position as you... scary isn't it!! fingers , legs and toes crossed...

Julie
Hi Julie,
It is scary, even more scary because we've been here before on the old house. 5 times in fact so I'm trying not to get too excited about things. Good luck to you.
Sarah
Old May 10th 2005, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Logan,
Sarah
cheers m'dear!
Old May 10th 2005, 8:44 pm
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by logan
cheers m'dear!
Hi Tara,
If you're up does that mean Shell will be too? If she is, will you phone her up for me and tell her to get on pc.
Sarah
Old May 10th 2005, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Let hope it goes thru without problem! that is fantastic news!!!!

fabie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.