Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Accepted An Offer On The House!!

Accepted An Offer On The House!!

Old Jul 18th 2004, 11:07 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news Steve, not long now.

Are you still in touch with Jockney, hows he and his family getting on?

ACE
Old Jul 18th 2004, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

Magic steve ,As I have mentioned before you have a beer in my fridge with your name on it.Debs is right singapore airlines.and ACE we are well settled and both love the place,I hope after all their hassles that steve and family enjoy as much as us.
Old Jul 18th 2004, 1:06 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Congrats Steve.
Now send some luck our way!!!
Old Jul 18th 2004, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of
Default Re: Accepted An Offer On The House!!

Well done - I worry about selling the house, especially in the current climate.

Best luck for the future

Nikki.x.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

jasper pentop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Accepted An Offer On The House!!

YaYYYYYYYYYYYYY steve! Glad to see it all worked out - and make sure you dont leave those passports behind in the old house after all that effort and stress..... enjoy OZ!!!
Old Jul 20th 2004, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Rudy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Hi Hazel,

You might be able to help me with something, I've done a lot of searching, but can you do me a favour, can you find out if we can take our gas cooker with us? If it needs to be converted, how much? that sort of thing. Eve's determined to take it, so I've got to find out!

Steve.
Hi Steve,

Not sure about the gas, but Wayne will try and find out for you. In the area we are in there isn't any piped gas but people have gas bottles outside and do run their gas cookers etc from that. I think the fittings are different, but try and find out about the area you are looking at and see whether it is piped gas or not. If you buy a house here most of the cookers etc are included. People don't tend to remove them. Even in new houses, the cooker is part of the deal. Why don't you sell the cooker there and buy one here once you know your house and area.

Speak soon,
Hazel