Academic year.

Old Oct 16th 2006, 7:37 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of
Default Academic year.

hope one of you can help.

have been trying to find a break down of the academic year i.e when they start in January and have there holidays though out the school year.

have tried to find this as i think someone asked about this a month or two ago so would be great if one of you would point me in the right direction.

thanks in advance.
Old Oct 16th 2006, 7:40 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Academic year.

http://www.dest.gov.au/portfolio_dep...dates_2007.htm
Old Oct 16th 2006, 8:02 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Academic year.

thanks for that, knew someone would know the answer.