Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Abusive posts again..!!!

Wikiposts

Abusive posts again..!!!

Old Jun 5th 2004, 11:16 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pants
????? Bix your making me smile far too much for a sunday morning !!
Twas my one aim tonight / this morning to deflect your thoughts and cheer you up.
Old Jun 5th 2004, 11:42 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Twas my one aim tonight / this morning to deflect your thoughts and cheer you up.
Thank Q so much...now off to sleep with you.!!sweet dreams !
Old Jun 5th 2004, 11:45 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
i would not like to speculate.

ohhh well I will.....
Old Jun 5th 2004, 9:46 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Thank Q so much...now off to sleep with you.!!sweet dreams !
Geez, Pants, my mind is boggling here Were you telling Bix to be off & go to sleep, or informing us all that you're now off to sleep with Bix?

Dunno what Da Boss will have to say on the matter....

Ah, the wondrous flexibility of English Grammar!

Anya.
Old Jun 5th 2004, 9:50 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by anya4oz
Geez, Pants, my mind is boggling here Were you telling Bix to be off & go to sleep, or informing us all that you're now off to sleep with Bix?

Dunno what Da Boss will have to say on the matter....

Ah, the wondrous flexibility of English Grammar!

Anya.

LOL..no I don't want to upset Da Boss..I was telling Bix to go to sleeeepppp..eeekkkkkkk the grammar indeed !!
Old Jun 6th 2004, 12:37 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

LOL..no I don't want to upset Da Boss..I was telling Bix to go to sleeeepppp..eeekkkkkkk the grammar indeed !!
Life is full of disappointments
I mean, what sexy eyes you have
I shall just have to dream

However, the truth is I am a faithful old hector
Old Jun 6th 2004, 10:11 am
Live the moment

Originally posted by Bix
Life is full of disappointments
I mean, what sexy eyes you have
I shall just have to dream

However, the truth is I am a faithful old hector

awwww Bix me too.....faithful I mean !

dream away !!