Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Abusive posts again..!!!

Abusive posts again..!!!

Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:10 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Abusive posts again..!!!

Just thought I would mention I think a certain banned member is back.

Thought you would like to see what this perosn has written to me....Don has seen it in the Moving Back to UK forum.

I have reported it so hopefully it won't last for long....this came out of the blue on a thread..see what you all think. I feel sick to be honest and I don't think I need the abuse in my life especially right now.!!Uncalled for !Very similar abuse as what Goodpubmisser wrote to me...

This is what they wrote..

God are you still in Australia "Pants"? Still bringing the tone of Penrith down further (if that is possible). Instead of forever whinging why don't you just go?

We all know why you are trying to go to Britain "Pants". It is because you are a LOSER who cannot fit in anywhere. You could not fit in to Caterham because everyone looked down on you. So you came to Australia where you thought there were no "snobs".

But you found in Australia even in a god forsaken dump like Penrith, everyone still looked down on you. Lets face it "Pants" the only place you will ever fit in is back in jail with the other druggies, prostitutes and losers.

Last edited by Pants; Jun 5th 2004 at 11:44 pm.
Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:20 pm
WBB

oh no, not again.

Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:21 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abusive posts again..!!!

Originally posted by Pants
Just thought I would mention I think a certain banned member is back.

Thought you would like to see what this perosn has written to me....Don has seen it in the Moving Back to UK forum.

I have reported it so hopefully it won't last for long....this came out of the blue on a thread..see what you all think. I feel sick to be honest and if it continues won't bother on this forum anymore. I don't think I need the abuse in my life especially right now.!!

This is what they wrote..

God are you still in Australia "Pants"? Still bringing the tone of Penrith down further (if that is possible). Instead of forever whinging why don't you just go?

We all know why you are trying to go to Britain "Pants". It is because you are a LOSER who cannot fit in anywhere. You could not fit in to Caterham because everyone looked down on you. So you came to Australia where you thought there were no "snobs".

But you found in Australia even in a god forsaken dump like Penrith, everyone still looked down on you. Lets face it "Pants" the only place you will ever fit in is back in jail with the other druggies, prostitutes and losers.
God that's horrible. don't know what else to say but stay positive!!
Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:27 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

WBB who do you reckon..goodpubmisser perhaps??
Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:31 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Pants,
Upsetting as it is try to ignore that crap.
Here's a big kiss from me so you have something pleasurable to dwell on
Attached Images  
Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:32 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by Bix
Pants,

Thanks Bix....smoochhhhhh !!
Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

How awful. Don't let them put you off posting though, who ever it is.

Ps. what is your avatar, I have been trying to work it out for ages??
Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:37 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bix....smoochhhhhh !!
Tsch....now you've made me go red with embarrassment
Attached Images  
Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:39 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by tinaj
How awful. Don't let them put you off posting though, who ever it is.

Ps. what is your avatar, I have been trying to work it out for ages??
Tinaj

The avatar is a secret...
Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Tinaj

The avatar is a secret...
Tina,
Tha avatar is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:43 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by Bix
Tina,
Tha avatar is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Crikey,
How did you do that Pants ?
Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:53 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by Bix
Crikey,
How did you do that Pants ?

????? Bix your making me smile far too much for a sunday morning !!
Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:55 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Bix
Pants,
Ooooh, lucky you, Pants, a kiss from a Cornishman counts as double points

(Almost as much as a kiss from a Yorkshireman )

Sorry to hear about your nit-brained poster. Some people are just sad really, aren't they?

Chin up, mate.

Anya.
Old Jun 5th 2004, 11:00 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by anya4oz
Ooooh, lucky you, Pants, a kiss from a Cornishman counts as double points

(Almost as much as a kiss from a Yorkshireman )

Sorry to hear about your nit-brained poster. Some people are just sad really, aren't they?

Chin up, mate.

Anya.
Thanks Anya saddo indeed...all around the world. !!Still I reckon the person suffers with small willy syndrome myself...!!lol
Old Jun 5th 2004, 11:13 pm
WBB

WBB who do you reckon..goodpubmisser perhaps??
i would not like to speculate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.