Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

About to hit 2000 - can I have 2 dancing roos???

About to hit 2000 - can I have 2 dancing roos???

Old Apr 14th 2004, 9:51 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default About to hit 2000 - can I have 2 dancing roos???

Yes, about to break the 2000 post point. I got one dancing kangaroo for the first 1000 - does that mean I get two for the second 1000???

Old Apr 14th 2004, 9:57 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: About to hit 2000 - can I have 2 dancing roos???

Originally posted by bundy
Yes, about to break the 2000 post point. I got one dancing kangaroo for the first 1000 - does that mean I get two for the second 1000???

This is it then, my 2000th post. Ahhh, I'm glad I have such a fulfilling life
Old Apr 14th 2004, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

Gold Coasters is an unknown quantity at this point

This is it then, my 2000th post. Ahhh, I'm glad I have such a fulfilling life

Congratulations...... hip Hip hooray.........
Old Apr 14th 2004, 10:54 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Gold Coasters
Congratulations...... hip Hip hooray.........

Well I'm proud of myself. LIttle things please little minds and all that...
Old Apr 14th 2004, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Get some work done girl ! :lecture:

Oh, and congratulations on a fine achievement - surely most of those posts came from your Nundle thread.....turned into an episode of The Sullivans that did
Old Apr 14th 2004, 11:16 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by sjn2003
Get some work done girl ! :lecture:

Oh, and congratulations on a fine achievement - surely most of those posts came from your Nundle thread.....turned into an episode of The Sullivans that did

I haven't got any work to do!!!!! My boss has actually told me to 'sit here and look busy, play on the internet or something'. I did have a brief flurry of work this morning, but it's passed now

The Nundle thread did turn into a bit of an epic, but it was MrsD's fault as much as mine!
Old Apr 14th 2004, 11:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats bundy - well on your way to 3,000 already now I see! You'll have to wait until the kangaroos are awake in Queensland I think but I'm sure 2 will be boing, boinging their way to you soon.

OzTennis

P.S. One kangaroo has gone the long way via the states, check it out at:

http://www.kangaroocenter.com/
Old Apr 14th 2004, 11:31 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by OzTennis
Congrats bundy - well on your way to 3,000 already now I see! You'll have to wait until the kangaroos are awake in Queensland I think but I'm sure 2 will be boing, boinging their way to you soon.

OzTennis

P.S. One kangaroo has gone the long way via the states, check it out at:

http://www.kangaroocenter.com/
Thanks OzT. I'm hoping Pollyana will post me a roo or two.

Those poor kangaroos in the States - they must be really confused!
Old Apr 14th 2004, 11:32 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by The Bloke
Sorry no Kangaroos this time-
Here's Taz the Typist for 2000 posts!!
Ahh, that'll do for starters.
Old Apr 14th 2004, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks OzT. I'm hoping Pollyana will post me a roo or two.

Those poor kangaroos in the States - they must be really confused!
Yep, all those visitors saying 'have a nice day ya'll', not to mention the absence of the gum trees.

OzTennis
Old Apr 14th 2004, 11:40 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry no Kangaroos this time-
Here's Taz the Typist for 2000 posts!!
Attached Thumbnails About to hit 2000 - can I have 2 dancing roos???-typing-taz.jpg  
Old Apr 14th 2004, 12:35 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well, as The Bloke provided a devil for you as I lounged in the bath with a good book, I thought I'd send you a slightly different kangaroo from the usual......nothing like an Aussie male after all, is there!

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2007 at 10:14 am.
Old Apr 14th 2004, 12:36 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Pollyana
Well, as The Bloke provided a devil for you as I lounged in the bath with a good book, I thought I'd send you a slightly different kangaroo from the usual......nothing like an Aussie male after all, is there!

Got an incriminating picture of Mr B in much the same position...
Old Apr 14th 2004, 12:51 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

bet you're not going to post it though!!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2004, 12:58 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Pollyana
bet you're not going to post it though!!!!!
Certainly not. Couldn't subject you all to that!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.