Reload this Page >

About to clock up our 70th viewing today

About to clock up our 70th viewing today

Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:21 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: About to clock up our 70th viewing today

Originally Posted by Ransi
Oh my f ***ing god mate...70 ...I've had 7 and its already doing my head in...k for you when I can...

thanks mate. im at the end of my rope
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
The estate agent is getting worried.

He's sent around all the family and friends he could muster and is now having to resort to sending serious buyers.

a lot of them are from up country and want to come in out of the cold
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:24 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
i have absolutely no idea mate i think we will rent

It will all come good, you will see.

A month ago, they had lost Graces meds and you had no visa.

Then in the next moment, you had your visa.

Just you wait, it will come good.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:24 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Ikes...Reallly, really feel for you. We've only had two and I'm in state of panic!

Sending out the vibes for you....can't think of anything else that might work.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
It will all come good, you will see.

A month ago, they had lost Graces meds and you had no visa.

Then in the next moment, you had your visa.

Just you wait, it will come good.

Ahhhhh thanks mate.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Stitch
Ikes...Reallly, really feel for you. We've only had two and I'm in state of panic!

Sending out the vibes for you....can't think of anything else that might work.

Cheers

Ginny
its totally unbelievable isnt it i swear im losing it
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Phil-UK will become famous soon enough

Sorry to hear that Rooksie, I know Torquay well and I can remember when you put your property on the market. We're in Exeter and after trying to sell for 18 months and getting 5 different buyers over the course of that time, all who pulled out for one reason or another, I said enough was enough and took the decision to take it off the market.

We're now remortgaging to a buy-to-let and letting it out. Some buyers seem to be Bankers (with a W) and like to play games. I sincerely hope you get an offer soon and all goes through for you, good luck chap.

Phil
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:30 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

its totally unbelievable isnt it i swear im losing it
It will sell.

Worst case is that you have to rent, but it will sell.

You have the holy grail Rooksie, you have your visa.

It will sell, it might not be today or tomorrow but someone will buy it.

Might be worth checking out house selling tips webpages, even if it gives you an idea of any simple but effective changes to make on your house.

I dont mean anything big, could be moving furniture around, slight alter in the decor, the things that may seem trivial but play tricks on the mind of a potential buyer.

You have nothing to lose.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Phil-UK
Sorry to hear that Rooksie, I know Torquay well and I can remember when you put your property on the market. We're in Exeter and after trying to sell for 18 months and getting 5 different buyers over the course of that time, all who pulled out for one reason or another, I said enough was enough and took the decision to take it off the market.

We're now remortgaging to a buy-to-let and letting it out. Some buyers seem to be Bankers (with a W) and like to play games. I sincerely hope you get an offer soon and all goes through for you, good luck chap.

Phil

blimey dont know what else to say mate
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
It will sell.

Worst case is that you have to rent, but it will sell.

You have the holy grail Rooksie, you have your visa.

It will sell, it might not be today or tomorrow but someone will buy it.

Might be worth checking out house selling tips webpages, even if it gives you an idea of any simple but effective changes to make on your house.

I dont mean anything big, could be moving furniture around, slight alter in the decor, the things that may seem trivial but play tricks on the mind of a potential buyer.

You have nothing to lose.

im going to do just that!! thanks matey
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamaway 10
Tallk about Nightmare that's awful.Now you are in Oz is it all worth it?how are you getting on?.

It has been a nightmare and to be honest if we had a crystal ball and for seen the future we might not have even come to Australia but I am a great believer in what was meant to be and all of that. We are doing ok thanks, and because of the delay in the capitol in the house proceeds we did not start the original business we intended to get involved in and what we were down to do on our 457 visa but we are involved in two businesses that we love and keep looking to the future as that is all you can do in life.
I feel that every country has it's pros and cons but I never forget the reasons I left the U.K and Australia has so many good points but it is not always as Rosy as you think before you live here. We live in a great climate with great people and I never forget that.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Gold Coaster
It has been a nightmare and to be honest if we had a crystal ball and for seen the future we might not have even come to Australia but I am a great believer in what was meant to be and all of that. We are doing ok thanks, and because of the delay in the capitol in the house proceeds we did not start the original business we intended to get involved in and what we were down to do on our 457 visa but we are involved in two businesses that we love and keep looking to the future as that is all you can do in life.
I feel that every country has it's pros and cons but I never forget the reasons I left the U.K and Australia has so many good points but it is not always as Rosy as you think before you live here. We live in a great climate with great people and I never forget that.
i totally admire your spirit mate. im sure i would have totally cracked by now
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

i totally admire your spirit mate. im sure i would have totally cracked by now

Thanks mate, we are battlers and love this country and going back to the U.K is not an option.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Gold Coaster
Thanks mate, we are battlers and love this country and going back to the U.K is not an option.

WOW!!! good on ya!!

so the gold coast gets your vote then
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:55 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

you will get an offer soon matey, its tough but hang in there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.