Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

aboriginies given perth!

aboriginies given perth!

Old Oct 1st 2006, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

cakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant future
Default aboriginies given perth!

hi, i was recently told that perth had been given back to the aboriginies. Does anyone know what this is about?

simon
Old Oct 1st 2006, 7:33 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: aboriginies given perth!

Originally Posted by cakeychef
hi, i was recently told that perth had been given back to the aboriginies. Does anyone know what this is about?

simon
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398279

G
Old Oct 1st 2006, 7:42 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: aboriginies given perth!

Lol...
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:49 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cakeychef

simon
Yep. They can knock on your door any time & say 'this is our land, sod off we want it back'. Means you'll have to move out without question & without any compensation. You will also have to get their permission to go to your local park, beach etc. It's their land after all.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:11 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Yep. They can knock on your door any time & say 'this is our land, sod off we want it back'. Means you'll have to move out without question & without any compensation. You will also have to get their permission to go to your local park, beach etc. It's their land after all.

Can i stop them using my loo though?

Tracey
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:15 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Can i stop them using my loo though?

Tracey
No.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 3:43 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Everyone in Perth better start packing , looks like your going to have to find somewhere else to live.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 3:59 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Everyone in Perth better start packing , looks like your going to have to find somewhere else to live.
... There goes the neighbourhood.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 5:13 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Shouldn't Perth be given to the Poms, after all I'm sure there are more Poms than aboriginals in Perth.

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:30 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

This whole Aboriginal thing makes me die - the loose thinking !

The bleeding hearts would have us believe that the Aboriginals were here first so they should be given back bits of Australia. They are dead right - th A's WERE here first so logically, given that argument, they shouldbe handed back the whole b****y island and the rst of us should get the hell out of Dodge.

And the Indians should be given back Manhattan and the other bits of the US, the Portuguese the Spanish and the rest must leave, and so on and so forth.

What has happened has happened. I would be the last to defend the way that Aboriginals were treated as vermin but that's another question.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wol
This whole Aboriginal thing makes me die - the loose thinking !

The bleeding hearts would have us believe that the Aboriginals were here first so they should be given back bits of Australia. They are dead right - th A's WERE here first so logically, given that argument, they shouldbe handed back the whole b****y island and the rst of us should get the hell out of Dodge.

And the Indians should be given back Manhattan and the other bits of the US, the Portuguese the Spanish and the rest must leave, and so on and so forth.

What has happened has happened. I would be the last to defend the way that Aboriginals were treated as vermin but that's another question.

What about Birmingham and Leicester being given back to the English.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 11:04 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The S's
But would the English want them back ?
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 11:19 am
Caroline

Caroline B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bix
But would the English want them back ?
Perhaps London folk could return Cornwall, Devon and Dorset to all the locals that they have displaced?
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 11:27 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Caroline B
Perhaps London folk could return Cornwall, Devon and Dorset to all the locals that they have displaced?
Perhaps Trelawney's 20000 strong army could be shown the way home.
Last time they were let out they took a wrong turning and ended up as 10 pound Poms working in the Ballarat goldmines
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 11:34 am
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The S's
Great minds...

That's exactly the comment I was going to make

Last edited by Glenat; Oct 2nd 2006 at 12:49 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.