Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ABCDiamond has a secret!!!

Originally Posted by moneypen20
His real name isn't a secret either If you know where to look

Belated happy birthday ABC
Tell me where pm if you like
Old Jul 29th 2005, 10:16 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

His real name isn't a secret either If you know where to look

Belated happy birthday ABC
i dont think we really need to know his name, even if i did. he would always be known as ABC Diamond to me finding out his real name would make it all a bit strange
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:22 am
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice

Originally Posted by bridiej
I would tell you but then I'd have to kill you....
:scared:
Old Jul 30th 2005, 11:11 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

And he got he new car!! Nice present
Old Aug 4th 2005, 2:37 pm

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice

Originally Posted by pandya_m
Heres ABCD with candles and cake... Happy Birthday..
Dude send me a karma for my drawing...
Two questions to Mr. ABCDiamond
1. Swear and tell me, do you look someone like that man. With specs and hairstyle? I mean I am making picture of you as per your posts that you been making
2. Why why? You gave me a karma and it did not add points? And you mentioned that as well. So you know its not adding points. I am thinking whats the logic, it should have bumped the points but it did not. Whats the reason Sir?
Answer please...
Old Aug 4th 2005, 3:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pandya_m
Two questions to Mr. ABCDiamond
1. Swear and tell me, do you look someone like that man. With specs and hairstyle? I mean I am making picture of you as per your posts that you been making
2. Why why? You gave me a karma and it did not add points? And you mentioned that as well. So you know its not adding points. I am thinking whats the logic, it should have bumped the points but it did not. Whats the reason Sir?
Answer please...
Not ABC, sorry Pandya, but sometimes when you have given out a certain amount of karma, you can still write a message but you give worthless karma - pale box not blue. Once you have done a few times, the following day you are back to quota and can give karma that is worth points.
Old Aug 5th 2005, 12:30 am

Smile Re: ABCDiamond has a secret!!!

Not ABC, sorry Pandya, but sometimes when you have given out a certain amount of karma, you can still write a message but you give worthless karma - pale box not blue. Once you have done a few times, the following day you are back to quota and can give karma that is worth points.
oo I c. Thanks Money
And how does he look like? I know you know his name, may be you know how he looks
You can share me either of those things (name or looks )