Reload this Page >

AAT from UK - what level in WA?

AAT from UK - what level in WA?

Old Jan 14th 2008, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

steeleys is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AAT from UK - what level in WA?

Hi

This had probably been asked before, but, I am now in WA (mandurah) and qualifed to AAT Technician level in UK. I wish to continue my studies now in W.A at Tafe/Uni but dont know what level to go in at?

My final objective is to be Tax Accountant - any thoughts on routes from here to there?

Thanks for any help, have a good day now

fay
Old Jan 15th 2008, 1:50 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AAT from UK - what level in WA?

Also discussed at:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=506268
Old Jan 15th 2008, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by steeleys
Hi

This had probably been asked before, but, I am now in WA (mandurah) and qualifed to AAT Technician level in UK. I wish to continue my studies now in W.A at Tafe/Uni but dont know what level to go in at?

My final objective is to be Tax Accountant - any thoughts on routes from here to there?

Thanks for any help, have a good day now

fay
Hi,
My daughter Is AAT Level 4, She has also been excepted in to uni here in SA, to continue her studdies.
with the AAT, cert's she has been accreditated 2yrs off the course, leaving only 12mths to do. Also to do with the moduals done. She will do this at night classes.

She was offered a job by a world wide accountants company within a few weeks of arrival in south australia, after 3mths of being there, they have agreed to pay for her uni, and given her a small pay rise, she is now doing tax accounting on a day to day basis.

She also registered with the NIA, National Institute of Accountants. They follow the AAT route,and let you register straight away with the AAt cert's , Also giving you advise, and job vacancies.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 3:33 am
Just Joined

steeleys is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Milly,

Thanks for that post, thats great.

Did your daughter have to get her Uk qualifactions assessed? What is she doing at Uni - a degree in accounting? What modules is she having to do nite school? Did she have to do any kind of conversion form Uk procedures to Oz procedures?

Soz for so many questions !!!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all

Hi, i will get her to PM you later today,