Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

AARRGGHH - Need to blow off some steam!

AARRGGHH - Need to blow off some steam!

Old Jun 14th 2005, 5:19 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default AARRGGHH - Need to blow off some steam!

Sorry guys *blush* completely off topic thread warning!!!!!!!

I have just found out that my MIL is on her way from Turkey for a "surprise" visit, arriving tomorrow! AARRGGHH!!!!!
Old Jun 14th 2005, 5:22 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AARRGGHH - Need to blow off some steam!

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy

I have just found out that my MIL is on her way from Turkey for a "surprise" visit, arriving tomorrow! AARRGGHH!!!!!
When are you flying to Australia? Tonight?

Is she that bad then? Good luck and in times of stress just imagine your new life. It will far too far for her to come for a visit. Or, god forbid, if she does it will have to be for a few weeks!! Make sure you tell her about all the spiders, cockroaches and snakes out there. He he
Old Jun 14th 2005, 5:26 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
When are you flying to Australia? Tonight?

Is she that bad then? Good luck and in times of stress just imagine your new life. It will far too far for her to come for a visit. Or, god forbid, if she does it will have to be for a few weeks!! Make sure you tell her about all the spiders, cockroaches and snakes out there. He he
She's not all that bad she is just really "in yer face" you know...? I am waiting for the onslaught of things she feels are "not quite right".....

bloody wish i could get on a plane but I am 32 wks preggers so can't even do that!

Maybe I could just lock the doors & pretend nobodys home
Old Jun 14th 2005, 5:27 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

You'd better start scrubbing the cupboards and paint the fence then
Old Jun 14th 2005, 5:28 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by Ransi
You'd better start scrubbing the cupboards and paint the fence then
I know - already thought of that one! At least she's not stopping here so I can "hide" stuff out of the way! LOL
Old Jun 14th 2005, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Can you take 'Kalms' when your preggers Claire?
Old Jun 14th 2005, 5:33 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by hilary6
Can you take 'Kalms' when your preggers Claire?
dunno - prefer a few vodka's or a bottle of red tho! hehehehe
Old Jun 14th 2005, 5:43 pm
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice
Talking Re: AARRGGHH - Need to blow off some steam!

She's not all that bad she is just really "in yer face" you know...? I am waiting for the onslaught of things she feels are "not quite right".....

bloody wish i could get on a plane but I am 32 wks preggers so can't even do that!

Maybe I could just lock the doors & pretend nobodys home
Boy oh boy - you think she's on your case now, you wait until you've had the baby.... I still laugh at my MIL's stories about how HER son (my husband) was completely potty trained by the time he was 8 months!!!!

Never mind, let your eyes glaze over while she's talking and think lovely calm warm thoughts.... you never know, you may miss her when you get to Oz
Old Jun 14th 2005, 5:50 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by floss
Boy oh boy - you think she's on your case now, you wait until you've had the baby.... I still laugh at my MIL's stories about how HER son (my husband) was completely potty trained by the time he was 8 months!!!!

Never mind, let your eyes glaze over while she's talking and think lovely calm warm thoughts.... you never know, you may miss her when you get to Oz
Mmmmmmm well this is the 2nd baby (we already have Jonah) and we fell out often when he was a baby. Her & my DIL retired to a villa in Turkey last July (2004) and so we kind of got used to them not being here. I know what you mean tho - Steve my hubby really misses his dad.

Claire
xxx
Old Jun 14th 2005, 5:54 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that whole MIL thing was another total website not just a different thread lol.

Nev.
Old Jun 14th 2005, 5:56 pm
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice
Talking Re: AARRGGHH - Need to blow off some steam!

Mmmmmmm well this is the 2nd baby (we already have Jonah)
hee, hee - yes, well, as you are "Johah's mummy" I should've worked that out!!! I was just reading another thread where they were talking about how your brain goes when you have children.... looks like mine's gone completely - and my eyesight.... Silly me!
Old Jun 14th 2005, 6:03 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: AARRGGHH - Need to blow off some steam!

Mmmmmmm well this is the 2nd baby (we already have Jonah) and we fell out often when he was a baby. Her & my DIL retired to a villa in Turkey last July (2004) and so we kind of got used to them not being here. I know what you mean tho - Steve my hubby really misses his dad.

Claire
xxx
Is DIL short for FIL ? ? ?

R.
Old Jun 14th 2005, 6:22 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

FFS girl, run for the hills :scared:

D D
Old Jun 14th 2005, 6:23 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
FFS girl, run for the hills :scared:

D D
You beat me to it!!! :scared:
Old Jun 14th 2005, 6:28 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: AARRGGHH - Need to blow off some steam!

Originally Posted by bridiej
You beat me to it!!! :scared:
There's nothing wrong with my MIL!

She lives far enough away for me never to see her.

She hates me big time.

I have not seen her for nearly four years.

Soon she will be even further away.

R.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.