Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!! Letting off steam - sorry...

Wikiposts

AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!! Letting off steam - sorry...

Old Apr 17th 2004, 10:08 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hi jill,
god if it isnt ex wives its bloody houses isnt it!!?
if it makes you feel any better, i went to look at a house to rent yesterday, and the guy didnt turn up! id spoken to him 2 hours previously, so i rang, just to be told they had let the property about an hour ago!! i asked why they didnt have the courtesy to ring me, knowing i was meeting them an hour later, and got some mumbled reply so i told em they were incredibly rude and put the phone down!!!

sue
Old Apr 17th 2004, 10:47 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!! Letting off steam - sorry...

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Had phone call this morning from the Estate Agents (who are very good). Could a couple come round at 5 pm today to view house. So re-arranged whole day, cancelled hair appointment, did the usual staging, hoovered again AND THE B*****DS NEVER TURNED UP

May they burn in hell

Jill

It happened to me 5 times......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr really started to p*ss me off.............................but then just as I was ready to blow a bloody fuse.......30 minutes late No6 viewer arrived looked round house.....left........they foned the estate agent and put an offer in wooo hoooo
Old Apr 17th 2004, 11:06 am
Go Banana's !!

Thanks for the support and horror stories :scared:

Agent told us not to tell the viewers that we are going to OZ, just told them we were re-locating with husbands job te he..., so thankful for small mercies. Our agent has been a thorougly good sport so far and will be hopping when he finds out on Monday that the viewers didn't turn up.......not alot we can do though.

Still I have one consolation, they'll still be sad b*****ds when I'm living out our dream.

Had far too much wine, must sleep. Thanks guys for your nver faultering support, hik.........sniffle.......sleep

Jill

Old Apr 19th 2004, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Had phone call this morning from the Estate Agents (who are very good). Could a couple come round at 5 pm today to view house. So re-arranged whole day, cancelled hair appointment, did the usual staging, hoovered again AND THE B*****DS NEVER TURNED UP

May they burn in hell

Jill
I remember it well. The house sale in the UK.

Thanks for that reminder Go Bananas, it has just reminded me never to return to the UK. I thought I might have either ended up in the looney bin, or prison, for murdering one of the many in the chain of buyers.

Whisky
Old Apr 19th 2004, 9:26 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

May they burn in hell

Jill
Jill, I can really, really sympathise. Poor you.

FWIW, I spent 2 hours (out of my working day) rushing round like a blue-*rsed fly this am, to get the house sparkling super-perfect (my cleaner doesn't come in till Weds). Then the punters turned up, the realtor took them round, and they made all sorts of warm noises, they liked the house, yes, very nice....

.....BUT THEY DIDN'T LIKE THE S*DDING GARDEN!

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhh!

Burning them in hell would be too kind - I am issuing the Yiddish version of a *fatwah* on them....

Anya.