Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!! Letting off steam - sorry...

AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!! Letting off steam - sorry...

Old Apr 17th 2004, 5:12 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!! Letting off steam - sorry...

Had phone call this morning from the Estate Agents (who are very good). Could a couple come round at 5 pm today to view house. So re-arranged whole day, cancelled hair appointment, did the usual staging, hoovered again AND THE B*****DS NEVER TURNED UP

May they burn in hell

Jill

Old Apr 17th 2004, 5:19 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Soory about it. I could feel your blood steaming up..
Old Apr 17th 2004, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

I can never understand why people do this........it is soooo bloody rude.....can see why you are so
Old Apr 17th 2004, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

neal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!! Letting off steam - sorry...

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Had phone call this morning from the Estate Agents (who are very good). Could a couple come round at 5 pm today to view house. So re-arranged whole day, cancelled hair appointment, did the usual staging, hoovered again AND THE B*****DS NEVER TURNED UP

May they burn in hell

Jill
Hi Jill...been there many times and it's bloody bloody BLOODY RUDE!!!!I could NOT do that,make an appointment and then just not turn up.
Go and have a drink girl.
Mrs.N
Old Apr 17th 2004, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

nanci will become famous soon enoughnanci will become famous soon enough

Know exactly how you feel, the same thing happened to us, plus a ridiculous offer from a chancer who sees our plans as a way to make a quick buck.

The joys of selling a house in this country!!!

Nanci
Old Apr 17th 2004, 5:40 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by neal
Hi Jill...been there many times and it's bloody bloody BLOODY RUDE!!!!I could NOT do that,make an appointment and then just not turn up.
Go and have a drink girl.
Mrs.N
TOOOO right going to get smashed when Hubs gets back from having to do the shopping, as we staying in to get jobs done.

Jill

Still

Old Apr 17th 2004, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

nanci will become famous soon enoughnanci will become famous soon enough

Don't let them grind you down, think we'll join you.

Shippers said we have to pay duty on any booze we take with us, that seems a good enough excuse to drink the lot and start again in Aus!!!

Have a good evening,

Nanci
Old Apr 17th 2004, 6:44 pm
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point

May they burn in hell

Jill

In five words!
B*****DS B*****DS B*****DS B*****DS B*****DS B*****DS. It's happened to us, dont you just hate them for doing that?
Monaco here we!!! oh no

May they burn in hell

Jill

In five words!
B*****DS B*****DS B*****DS B*****DS B*****DS B*****DS. It's happened to us, dont you just hate them for doing that?
Monaco here we!!! oh no

May they burn in hell

Jill

In five words!
Old Apr 17th 2004, 6:45 pm
Monaco here we!!! oh no

Originally posted by ADELAIDE BOUND
In five words!

Sorry computer was not responding so I kept trying to send the message Still mad though. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Apr 17th 2004, 6:55 pm
Monaco here we!!! oh no

May they burn in hell

Jill

Can I just add that we told our house buyers that we were emmigrating. BIG MISTAKE. The people who bought our house came back 3 weeks later knowing that we were on a deadline and tried to knock 25k from the asking price and 20k from the original agreed price. Reason ha ha they had been informed by their financial advisor that they could not afford the house.
We have since told them that if they came back with the asking price + 10k and we would not sell it to them. Matter of Principal.

We have decided to validate to take away all the worries. Anyway 12k spent on a holiday is better spent than giving it to some rat who is trying to cut a cheap deal on the basis of your honesty.

Old Apr 17th 2004, 7:43 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

May they burn in hell

Jill
Oh I sympathise GB

Some people are so bl**dy rude.

I recently had someone who turned up one Saturday at 3pm and appointment was 11am!! Course I'd nothing else better to do than wait in for him

Better still.....this same chap asked to come back the following day with wife. It was Mothering Sunday but I cancelled lunch following day [treat from hubby & boys]. And the lovely gentleman didn't turn up!

Bet he took his missus out for Mothering Sunday lunch whilst I cancelled my day out to wait in

Ah.......the joys of sellling house

Never Mind........get yerself a big alcoholic drink girl...........and fingers crossed you soon sell

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Apr 17th 2004, 9:00 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

OMG - I feel so sorry for you all! I've always rented or been living with my boyfriend (and back with the parents for the last month) so dont have to worry about any of this... dont you just HATE rude people!!
Old Apr 17th 2004, 10:00 pm
NZ or Bust!

Sazzle is an unknown quantity at this point

We didnt tell our agent that we were moving to NZ, to prevent these very kinds of issues.

However, now that we have agreed a sale, we did tell the agent, who were "very gratefull" to have the information.

It had better not be passed to the purchaser as it is confidential, although if they mess us about we will crash out the sale and go to another agent.
Wait and see...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.