Aaaarrrgggghhhh

Old Mar 11th 2005, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Lunnons is a jewel in the roughLunnons is a jewel in the roughLunnons is a jewel in the roughLunnons is a jewel in the rough
Default Aaaarrrgggghhhh

Everyone is probably fed up with hearing this but how much longer?
I read this site everyday and find that lots of people are being asked to do their medicals etc after a few weeks/months of submitting their visas.
We submitted our Sponsored skill subclass 138 visa on Jan 10th and haven't heard a thing - anyone else sent theirs and hear yet?
Anyone else applying under the above Visa???

Would love to hear from you

Helen
Old Mar 11th 2005, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

stressed out will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Aaaarrrgggghhhh

Originally Posted by Lunnons
I read this site everyday and find that lots of people are being asked to do their medicals etc after a few weeks/months of submitting their visas.
We submitted our Sponsored skill subclass 138 visa on Jan 10th and haven't heard a thing - anyone else sent theirs and hear yet?

Helen

Hi Helen
Alittle bit of patience is going to be required im affraid. We applied feb 2004
( one of the pre/julers ) and are just lodging AOS and awaiting visa
It seems as though it has been forever.We go to the gold coast april 21st
with Singapore airlines,hope we have the visa by then, if not we have return tickets so can come back when required to.So enjoy the time with family/freinds while you canas it may be a while before you see them again
Good luck
Old Mar 11th 2005, 3:28 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stressed out
Hi Helen
Alittle bit of patience is going to be required im affraid. We applied feb 2004
( one of the pre/julers ) and are just lodging AOS and awaiting visa
It seems as though it has been forever.We go to the gold coast april 21st
with Singapore airlines,hope we have the visa by then, if not we have return tickets so can come back when required to.So enjoy the time with family/freinds while you canas it may be a while before you see them again
Good luck

No wonder your stressed out :scared:
Old Mar 11th 2005, 3:34 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Helen

Cheer up - it will all suddenly happen and then you will be wishing you had more time

Sel x
Old Mar 11th 2005, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

RELAX, some of use have been at this for ages, hurdle after hurdle but we will get there in the end ( i hope ) :scared:
Old Mar 11th 2005, 5:04 pm
Here at last!!!

The Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant future

Helen
Helen, don't worry I felt just the same - we applied 18th Dec, credit card debited 22nd Dec, then we didn't hear anything until last week when we got our request's through!!! I did the same as you submitted a thread thinking immigration had forgotten us - but no they hadn't and they haven't forgotten you either!!! We are going on Skilled Aus sponsored by the way!! Cheer up you'll probably hear soon - has your credit card been debited?
Old Mar 12th 2005, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

Lunnons is a jewel in the roughLunnons is a jewel in the roughLunnons is a jewel in the roughLunnons is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The Dove Family
Helen, don't worry I felt just the same - we applied 18th Dec, credit card debited 22nd Dec, then we didn't hear anything until last week when we got our request's through!!! I did the same as you submitted a thread thinking immigration had forgotten us - but no they hadn't and they haven't forgotten you either!!! We are going on Skilled Aus sponsored by the way!! Cheer up you'll probably hear soon - has your credit card been debited?
I have paid all the money now but we did our through the bank rather than by credit card - hopefully any day now we might hear something!!