A380 Airbus

Old May 11th 2008, 1:36 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default A380 Airbus

Can anyone solve a domestic dispute going on in our house?

I am going back to London beginning of June. I researched flights and decided to look to see if the A380 is in service from Sydney. I picked a flight and price, saw in brackets the plane was the A380, but OH is adamant that it is not yet in service. My arguement being if it wasnt why is it listed in the flight schedule?!!!

Can anyone confirm or deny this please?
Old May 11th 2008, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

jimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to all
Default Re: A380 Airbus

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum

I am going back to London beginning of June. I researched flights and decided to look to see if the A380 is in service from Sydney. I picked a flight and price, saw in brackets the plane was the A380, but OH is adamant that it is not yet in service. My arguement being if it wasnt why is it listed in the flight schedule?!!!

Hi Flea, yes Singapore Airlines has A380 daily out of Sydney, has for a couple of months now, best of luck at home !!
Old May 11th 2008, 1:42 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimmyd4006
Hi Flea, yes Singapore Airlines has A380 daily out of Sydney, has for a couple of months now, best of luck at home !!
HA!!! thankyou Jimmy.. i am now looking at OH with a very smug smirk
Old May 11th 2008, 1:43 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Singapore Air fly the A380 into Sydney, first commercial flight was in October last year
Old May 11th 2008, 1:45 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
Singapore Air fly the A380 into Sydney, first commercial flight was in October last year
Thankyou... now i just have to convince him why he should pay the extra money for me to go on it! Best not get too smug
Old May 11th 2008, 1:48 pm

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Thankyou... now i just have to convince him why he should pay the extra money for me to go on it! Best not get too smug
Does it cost a lot more than the others then?
Old May 11th 2008, 1:50 pm
I don't give a damn

Does it cost a lot more than the others then?
Only about $400 more than the average economy flight. I am sure I can wangle it. I can be quite charming when i need to be
Old May 11th 2008, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

jimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to all

just tell him you will shout him a few extra pints at the local when you all get home
Old May 11th 2008, 1:52 pm

Only about $400 more than the average economy flight. I am sure I can wangle it. I can be quite charming when i need to be
I bet secretly he wants to go on it as much as you!
Old May 11th 2008, 1:53 pm
I don't give a damn

I bet secretly he wants to go on it as much as you!
He probably does... but he aint coming with me
Old May 11th 2008, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

He probably does... but he aint coming with me
awww poor bugger, you enjoy that weather there, on my weather thingy for London it showed 26 today, you will need your sunscreen lotion !
Old May 11th 2008, 2:01 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by jimmyd4006
awww poor bugger, you enjoy that weather there, on my weather thingy for London it showed 26 today, you will need your sunscreen lotion !
Yes, he has to stay here until they grant his visa.

It was that hot in Essex my daughter got sunstroke in her friends garden Friday!
Old May 12th 2008, 3:20 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

There's a pretty long thread on the A380. I've done SIN-SYD on it twice now, and I honestly don't think it's worth the extra expense. (So why twice, I hear you ask? Well we weren't paying and it was the best flight time for us.)
Old May 12th 2008, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Wasnt the point of this plane the fact you could do Lon - Aus without stopping?
Old May 12th 2008, 3:39 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

They've literally just taken delivery of their fourth A380 and this one is scheduled to fly from Sydney to London Heathrow directly (and vise versa - as soon as they find a way to off-load the luggage at Terminal 5).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.