Which is Which

Old Mar 8th 2007, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice
Default Which is Which

I know this has been asked before but done a search can t seem to find it but which is the coast thats a bit like Blackpool, is it Sunshine or Gold?
Sorry if my description offends anyone but i ve heard of one being called that.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 5:37 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which is Which

Originally Posted by ormrod7
I know this has been asked before but done a search can t seem to find it but which is the coast thats a bit like Blackpool, is it Sunshine or Gold?
Sorry if my description offends anyone but i ve heard of one being called that.
thats a very large generalisation mate
the bit your refering too is surfers in the gold coast and its about 1% or less of the goldcoast

brush tar etc come to mind
Old Mar 8th 2007, 5:50 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
the bit your refering too is surfers in the gold coast and its about 1% or less of the goldcoast

Surfers Paradise, Nothing like the Gold Coast we are heading too!!!! C x
Old Mar 8th 2007, 5:51 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Surfers Paradise, Nothing like the Gold Coast we are heading too!!!! C x
where are you going to?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 5:56 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

where are you going to?
To start with, Tallebudgera Valley, as we can stay in relatives 'granny flat' up until xmas if we want and its sooo beautiful up there. Where abouts are you? C x
Old Mar 8th 2007, 6:06 pm
Worongary

To start with, Tallebudgera Valley, as we can stay in relatives 'granny flat' up until xmas if we want and its sooo beautiful up there. Where abouts are you? C x
we are still in the rental at varsity lakes overlooking lake orr

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426100

but we have bought a house in worongary which i`m in the process of doing up

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...400962&page=11

post 160 onwards
Old Mar 8th 2007, 6:13 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

we are still in the rental at varsity lakes overlooking lake orr

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426100

but we have bought a house in worongary which i`m in the process of doing up

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...400962&page=11

post 160 onwards
Ah yes ive seen that.....your the guy who's currently fitting a kitchen which looks lovely. C x

That rental looks lovely too, is it far from where we are going?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 6:16 pm
Worongary

Ah yes ive seen that.....your the guy who's currently fitting a kitchen which looks lovely. C x

That rental looks lovely too, is it far from where we are going?
tallies less than 10k from us ( 6miles )
i go over Tallebudgera river on the m1 bridge every moring to work
Old Mar 8th 2007, 6:37 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

tallies less than 10k from us ( 6miles )
i go over Tallebudgera river on the m1 bridge every moring to work
How long since you made the move? We've got about 10-12 weeks left in the UK.........C x
Old Mar 8th 2007, 6:42 pm
Worongary

How long since you made the move? We've got about 10-12 weeks left in the UK.........C x

we came out early oct 06 so about 5 months now

ive been boring and put it all down here
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400962
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice

No it was a innocent question thats all, why do people jump down peoples throats it was just a question as i ve heard something like that on here before.
All you had to say was Surfers Paradise but only a small part!!!!!
Sometimes you feel so disheartened your stressed out enough with the move you ask a simple question expecting a friendly answer with great advice and all you get is a dig!!!
Sorry if im over reacting but sat here panicking because i don t know where to settle with my family as im left to all the work as my husband works away in Bermuda.
I just feel like either crying or screaming or maybe both!!!!!
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:27 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

No it was a innocent question thats all, why do people jump down peoples throats it was just a question as i ve heard something like that on here before.
All you had to say was Surfers Paradise but only a small part!!!!!
Sometimes you feel so disheartened your stressed out enough with the move you ask a simple question expecting a friendly answer with great advice and all you get is a dig!!!
Sorry if im over reacting but sat here panicking because i don t know where to settle with my family as im left to all the work as my husband works away in Bermuda.
I just feel like either crying or screaming or maybe both!!!!!
Chin up you! I always think messages on here can be read in many ways a bit like txt messages, sometimes sounds worse than than it is. You need a stick of surfers paradise rock to cheer you up

Stu
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stu:0
Chin up you! I always think messages on here can be read in many ways a bit like txt messages, sometimes sounds worse than than it is. You need a stick of surfers paradise rock to cheer you up

Stu
Thanks Stu xx

I think im just a bit sensitive at the moment only 23 days before we leave still don t know where we are going to stay when we arrive as most places are booked up as its Easter or there is a Basketball tournament on !!!
I need a VERY VERY large drink to chill me out!!!
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:36 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Stu xx

I think im just a bit sensitive at the moment only 23 days before we leave still don t know where we are going to stay when we arrive as most places are booked up as its Easter or there is a Basketball tournament on !!!
I need a VERY VERY large drink to chill me out!!!
Well go get that drink! it must be hard work not having other half there. Sure you will be fine. I think stevo should put you up in his new house for been nasty to you
Old Mar 9th 2007, 12:06 am
JDH
Just Joined

JDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really nice

Hi to the OP,

I visited Surfers Paradise myself a few years ago when travelling the East Coast with some female friends and.

Having started in Sydney (first impressions - very clean lovely cool city) and then visiting the beautiful Noosa, Whitsundays, Magnetic Island (I appreciate some of these are not realistic places to actually live) I was quite shocked when we arrived in Surfers Paradise and I too, made comparisons to Blackpool. There is a lovely beach there but it's shaded. It just seemed so full on compared to everything else and slightly sleezy but that's just my opinion.

HPH

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.