Shall we raid his fridge

Think there was a bottle of vodka in the freezer
Old Nov 26th 2005, 12:32 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: .

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
well this bait is here:
http://www.geocities.com/cola_andrew...manongoing.htm

below however was a better one where I was Mr Dick Serkumsizer and got the scammer to pose for a pic holding a sign with my name on it, pic below but the bait was great if youve got time to read it

full bait here:
http://www.geocities.com/cola_andrew...nladi_fini.htm

Did you not post it to 419eater.com?

www.419eater.com

I was a fan of that site, but then I got banned from the forums (long story) I still read it but I don't use the forums on it anymore, cos theres too many arrogant twats who think they are ****** interpol or something.

But for others, its a darn funny read

http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm

Prepare to waste a day reading the stuff on that
Old Nov 26th 2005, 8:45 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hey....Lukes' gone I think...

Shall we raid his fridge

Think there was a bottle of vodka in the freezer

awe bless did we scare him away from his own thread lol

Somebody mention vodka
Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:10 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
awe bless did we scare him away from his own thread lol

Somebody mention vodka
nah, dont touch any spirits, have bad reaction to them. I was in bed you nitwit
peeing down here this morn and I got crap from the misses for not getting the washing in off the line last night while she was in work. Told her I was the house husband not a bladdy woman so shes buggered off back to bed LOL
Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:41 pm
Banned

menace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud of

Luke - I will call you Luke but it is obviously not your real name. You have way too much time on your hands with these scams but they are darned funny.
Good onya sport.
Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:50 pm
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by menace
Luke - I will call you Luke but it is obviously not your real name. You have way too much time on your hands with these scams but they are darned funny.
Good onya sport.
thanks for that but they were when I was in oz a couple of years ago and DID have tons of free time not being able to work. scambaiting is quite time consuming so I only did 3 and didnt bother saving the 3rd except for one phone message from the scammer posing as a lawyer when I was one Mr
Blacken Decker, tool maker , he spoke it just like I thought he would

Still never as funny as those guys that went to heathrow and got some hillarious stuff read over the p.a. system, dont have addy but google "funny airport announcements" should work
Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:58 pm
Banned

menace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud of

thanks for that but they were when I was in oz a couple of years ago and DID have tons of free time not being able to work. scambaiting is quite time consuming so I only did 3 and didnt bother saving the 3rd except for one phone message from the scammer posing as a lawyer when I was one Mr
Blacken Decker, tool maker , he spoke it just like I thought he would

Still never as funny as those guys that went to heathrow and got some hillarious stuff read over the p.a. system, dont have addy but google "funny airport announcements" should work
LOL

http://www.queenhill.demon.co.uk/airspeak/air_speak.htm

I think this might be what you are talking about. I just pissed myself listening to those. Great stuff. Funny as.

Makollig Jezvahted and Levdaroum DeBahzted
Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:07 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by menace
LOL

http://www.queenhill.demon.co.uk/airspeak/air_speak.htm

I think this might be what you are talking about. I just pissed myself listening to those. Great stuff. Funny as.

Makollig Jezvahted and Levdaroum DeBahzted
thats them, there are 5 or 6 and they go in order something like he does something to get fired, gets fired then has revenge
Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:16 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

nah, dont touch any spirits, have bad reaction to them. I was in bed you nitwit
peeing down here this morn and I got crap from the misses for not getting the washing in off the line last night while she was in work. Told her I was the house husband not a bladdy woman so shes buggered off back to bed LOL

lol u wont be gettin it tonite then

Yeah just off the fonr to hubby he sed it was pissin it down in Sydney
Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:29 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by biggy
lol u wont be gettin it tonite then

Yeah just off the fonr to hubby he sed it was pissin it down in Sydney
yup Im in hunter valley (newcastle) 180km north on the coast from syd, its even cool here today. few weeks ago it was high 30's for a few days.
I guess summer isnt quite here yet
Old Dec 6th 2005, 10:00 am
Banned

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
I like the bit at the bottom of hte thread, it says...

......find "." on the web

lol.....

ok, not so funny, guess ya kinda have to be there
Yes, he looks funny